Reviews for Why you can't date McGarden
HeirToTheShadows chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love this fic! It's wonderful!
Lol, xD, Elfman in gym shorts...
night element chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
NOOOOO! why did you have to let us imagine elfman - in all his burly bulking manliness in Physical Education shorts? now, my mind's in turmoil!

and wow... i never noticed max or warren until i read this fic. lol. he doesn't stand a chance in the first place.

oooppsss... i'm imagining i hiro mashima will try another movie involving a school type plot? and now there's rogue cheney from saber tooth. and i think it'll be a good plot for a high school story. oh lol~!
youxcan'txstop chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
XD

Max is an idiot, in just about everyones stories :P

lol, this was very cute, and Gazille with a motorcycle...very sexy

;P
Sylmarien chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
lol that last line about elfman has me rolfing. that is not an image anyone wants to have except maybe evergreen XD
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
The mental image of Elfman in shorts has corrupted me forever. FOREVER, I SAY! FOREEVVVEERRRR-

-but on the actual story, it was very cute, and I enjoyed it. Adorable!
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
jajajajaja me encanto jjajajaja XD
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Nice... Specially elfman in gym shorts
crownbutt123 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Haha Nice Oneshot!

With your writing skills, maybe a long fanfic will work just fine!

XD

Elfman in gym shorts. Levy and Gazille(my fav coup). Everythings imaginable, pfft...in funny ways too! LMAO
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hahhahahaa...I like this one too! Short, sweet and funny! I just adore Levy and Gazille/Gajeel! They look so good together. But do you notice how Gazille reminded me of Vegeta from Dragonball and how Levy looks like Bulma (the blueish hair thing?).

I like the last part. That was simply priceless. I'm sure Gazille has to be the most jealous-attentive man in Fairy Tail. Not even Natsu come close...

Elfman? Perhaps you might want all of us to die of perpetual laughter! Anyways, keep up the good work!
the TumTum tree chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
You know, this is pretty good, but I can't help thinking that the few fanfiction writers who choose to write about Levy kind of underestimate her. The whole of Fairy Tail are delinquents, Levy included. I don't think she's as sheltered as she's made out to be... What I mean is, I don't think its that shocking that she'd end up with a person like Gazille.

Well whatever.
ihateanime chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Dang, that was too funny!

Oh max. You clueless idiot xD

anyway, good job!

Keep on writing fairy tail fics, you're really good!(:
rurokun chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
yup. this is fkin hilarious. and genius. period. XD loved it!
ice queen chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Poor Max! He was just lookin' for lovin! *snickers* cute_ And honestly, Elfman might be a dork but gym shorts isn't that bad a look on him! *thought he looked pretty hot on the ship heading for the island, herself*
Windraider chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Dude the begining was long winded but the party was so exciting and funny.

I could so easily see it all happening.

But seriously, you should change the paring from Gajeel and Max to Gajeel and Levy.

I mean I misunderstood the pairing at the beginning, I think more plp would read if u do so.
Reading-in-the-Corner chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
that was brillaint.

poor Max. but the characters were fantastic!

i luved it when Gageel entered the scene xD MARVELOUS!

seriously fabulous writing!