Reviews for Mercy
Mackenzie L chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wow. Wow. I love this.

Everything about it is so tragic and enchanting. I'm hopelessly obsessed with all things witchcraft, and have a major weak spot for romantic tragedies.
kantstopreading chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Great one shot. Really different than any of the other Halloween ones that I have read.
Jhen6996 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Tragically beautiful! I should have known when you warned it's dark, because it really is, but I love it so much. It's a very powerful story, and thanks for writing :)
Dozey212 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Is it masochistic of me to love this? Because I do :)
Lindaroo-r chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I love a good scare around Halloween. You are a talented writer.
EmoryB123 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wow. That was tough. But I have read enough about that period to believe that this was the kind of thing that really did happen.

I had not heard of the gunpowder before. As horrifying as it sounds, it really is an act of mercy.

I am lucky to have stumbled on this story so soon after you posted it. Very timely with halloween coming up.
enisnomine chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very clever. I hope to read more of your stories.
Burntcore chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow...what a story..so sad but so true. So many women (and men) were burned all because they learned about nature...
smiliesmakemeuncomfortable chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Love this idea. Witch trials are a great AU to try for these characters. The ending was quite a powerful end to a captivating ride. So very heartbreaking . . .

Great idea and great job inserting the history to make it a believable story.
rainydayB chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That was just... amazing. The story is so powerful, so heart-wrenching. This is beautiful, thank you for sharing this.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Wow, this is a dark and sad story! But very good, and true to the witch-hunt days in the 1600's!

Which story did you submit to the Halloween thing?

xoSus
MadamThang chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I was so pleased to see you wrote Danvers instead of Salem! I'm a forever fan because of it.
tree111 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I just love your historical pieces...so well written and the characters come alive for me.

Was totally surprised by the ending. Wicked!

Thank you!
ilovekittenz chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Powerful ending. At least Carlisle did something to show her that he cared. It would be better if Esme hadn't done her attempt at witchcraft so she'd know that his love wasn't the result of the spell, but I think maybe she did know that anyway. Well done. Thanks.
LBJoy chapter 1 . 10/26/2010