Reviews for A Visit to St Louis (WIP)
Kai19 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Just a heads-up, because I don't want you to lose your story and all of your hard work, but Anita Blake stories by Laurell K. Hamilton aren't allowed on this site, due to the Rules and Guidelines. I'm not reporting or anything, however I wanted to warn you so you could save it to another site, like hpfanfiction dot net, or AO3, instead of having someone actually report it, and you lose everything... Better safe than sorry, after all!
Xireana Prime chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
wow! thgis is gonna be good! XD
Xireana Prime chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
roflmao! can't wait till the next chapter!
mishap chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
This is great and I would love to see it continued. There are so few AB crossovers around and I honestly think that it is a crying shame. Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon...I am willing to beg?
jgood27 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
what going to happen next
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
OMG that's great. I can't wait to see what happens now. Hee hee, idiot won't know what hit him. This'll be good. _ Will be waiting for more.
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
This story is really good , will Sirius ever use his Animagus form in your story? it'd be interesting to see what Richard and the other Weres would think of it if they saw him changing
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
I loved it. Please keep writting cause I would very much like to know what's going to happen next in the storry. Your fan,

Wolf 15846
Obscure Stranger chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
This is quite good. I love Sirius and can't wait to read the next chapter!
Sezu-Ni chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
*Giggles* I love crossovers with sirius as the main. He's just so freaking funny and makes awesome jokes... even when he's talking to himself. Please don't stop... and I definitely agree, Richard's body is to die for.
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Bwahahahahaa Old Voldie wouldn't stand a chance against competent magic users or shape shifters. Wonder if old Voldie or evil wizards in general influenced the ministry to keep shape shifters from understanding their own abilities. Not to mention the magic users. Hmmm, this could be interesting.
DokiDokiBOOM chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
So is Anita gonna be a bitch or is she actually gonna be helpful?
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Hmmm, this is getting very interesting. LOVE how the weres are helping Sirius out. Can't wait to see how they work together. This is gonna be good. Can't wait to see how this is gonna turn out. _ Will be waiting for more chapters.
Estry chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Good so far , i actual like this. Keep writing please.