Reviews for Etheoreal
7gifts chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I didn't want this fic to end, this is just all kinds of awesome. The line below is my favourite, like Betty I think I swooned a little.

"The images and sensations his whisper elicited made her lightheaded and weak in the knees; she needed to sit down. She turned and walked over to the bench. Did he really just make her swoon? She thought that only happened in the movies."
Betty the Bonita chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
PERFECTION! This was an absolutely amazing job! I hope you check this and consider continuing the story.
nina.v.johnson chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Lol. "Wow". That was too cute.
ladyevenstar22 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
sore feet my mexican poncho is awesome rrrrright! lol
JeNNiFeR07 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was really cute and well written! Bravo! :)
dettylover chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is an exquisite beginning.

I loved this:

"I could make it more difficult, if that's what you want." She teased. "I could make you work a little harder."

Daniel placed his hand side of her head, and whispered sensually "I'll work hard if that's what you want." He kissed her cheek. He pulled back to look into her eyes and said "I love you Betty." Then he leaned in and brushed his lips against hers so softly it was like he was teasing her before kissing her a little more forcefully. It was innocent enough to be sweet but sensual enough to make her want more – he really was a master.

When he pulled back and leaned his forehead against hers Betty exhaled and said, half under her breath, "Wow."

He pulled back a bit to study her face. "Did you just say "wow"?" He looked amused.

Had she really said that out loud? She felt like she was such a dork. She didn't answer him.

"You did, didn't you?" He was delighted. Then he leaned in and whispered suggestively "You know it gets a lot better than that, don't you?"
newTweetiebird chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
LOVE IT! So cute!
cookie-dough chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I loved how Betty was so nervous over the prospect of whether or not it was a date. And you were right, Hilda would have made Betty a lot more excited and nervous. I just loved the part where they were holding hands, and how that little gesture of interlocking their fingers, could sum up the change between them. Great work.
doesitsaycolonel chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Hello

Im new to Betty FF - always been a casual observer not catching all of the episodes y'know but really liked the vibe and frankly never knew why Daniel and Betty didnt have something going on!However I get the idea that there were hints perhaps and the way it ended was pretty good in the sense that it left it to us to fill the gaps... and here we are! You are the first Betty fic Ive read all the way through and I really think you are true to the characters as Ive seen them. Sexy enough, but not too much, and Betty and her cleavage..! Just they way I think she would be about deciding what to wear. Really sweet and I really liked it. Thank you very much .

Regards and happy holidays from just outside London!

Louise
Vidavril chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
It's so cute. I can imagine the character so well. Good job!
Sermujer1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Loved the part when they I want a Daniel Meade too :).

AWESOME JOB with the story.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
This was great! I loved it. (: Good job.
Yahtzee chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Very sexy, very sweet! I love Christina's suspicion, which is definitely in-character and a sign of how protective she is of her friend, but of course my favorite moment is the kiss.
applegrin chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
*whisper* wow...

lol, THIS (by this, I mean your story, especially the Detty conversation part coz it's sooo really Detty) should be in the movie!
ptime chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
great story

I would like to see sequel