Reviews for The Rebellious Wizard
FotoDi chapter 5 . 5/19
Would not MoM's sensors have detected wanted Magic near Hermione's registered home? Wouldn't that event have triggered an automatic "caution" from the Underage Magic auror/goons?
Kain129 chapter 5 . 5/11
loved it
old-crow chapter 5 . 4/22
Hi,

I loved the final scenes of this story.

Well done,

O-C
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 5 . 3/23
I did indeed enjoy this story very much. Canon Harry was a punching bag. The difference here could not have been more obvious. Your Harry was a Gryffindor with the cunning of a Slytherin.
Tropp chapter 5 . 3/12
Perhaps somewhat simplistic and few obvious "short-cuts" but a funny and good read. A frustrated and angry Dumles frothing at the mouth is a safe source for entertainment.
Alie-yaoi chapter 5 . 3/9
I like
The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 1/28
I love this story and its sequel. I hope you'll consider writing sequels beyond your two.

D. Page Robin
Navn Ukjent chapter 5 . 1/19
Nice story.
All this is really is a summary unless it gets better I probably won't read it sorry
Reyes Rebel chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Very impressive story. I really hate Dumbledore for what he did to Harry. He obviously knew he was abused. He pretty much is an accessory to child abuse and neglect. Leaving harry on a doorstep is child abandonment. He is the worst headmaster of Hogwarts as he is all talk and no action. Leader of the Light my ass. Love what you did with Snape. Overall this story is 10/10
JAIMOL chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
A great story.
desireejones99 chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Fun to read more likely to happen than JK's version
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
very cool fic so far! i really enjoyed how their relationship came to be. i look forward to part 2 (_)
iuiuh chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
thank's
tt303 chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
I loved the part in this chapter when Helen SLAPPED Petunia!