Reviews for The Rebellious Wizard
mummacass chapter 5 . 9/9
I liked the way Harry "stuck it" to the bullies especially Dumblebum
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 5 . 7/16
Awesome! I hope I can find the rest of the series.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 5 . 4/21
Brilliant Story.
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
That was an abrubt ending, good idea and all tho.
PoseidonPrince chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
This is good story!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
All of the stories that I have read from this author are some of the best.. Ones I read again and again. She will be missed.
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
Great story I like the fact that they can do wandless and wordless magic
Fallow52 chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Kudos :)
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Interesting concept but it is not a very serious fic.

This makes a great phone fic like it was typed on someone's smartphone in Face Book style with limited characters *words*.

Nothing compared to a real fanfic like the Sorting Hat's Last Stand where the Sorting Hat has protective measures placed to know if any students are being mistreated and discovers Harry lost all his childhood and intends to more then make up for it consulting Lady Hogwarts *the school itself*.
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
What's A4 paper? Is it related to the highway?
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I'm a train fanatic now after watching the older seasons of Thomas The Tank Engine by Ringo Starr and George *may they rest in peace* and Harry should've asked in your fanfic.

The worst that could happen was they would deny it for *safety* reasons which is usually paranoia due to the over reaching government but if Harry said he was doing it for academic purposes to learn how to be one they would more then likely let him on.

I don't think Wizards have the political correctness problems of the real world where you have to be very paranoid.
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
Cant wait to read the next one! Really enjoying this, but again I wish it was longer. That seems to be a common thing amongst your stories, they are really good to read they are interesting but they are short. OH well cant have everything :)
Saissa chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Excellent story!
FotoDi chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
Would not MoM's sensors have detected wanted Magic near Hermione's registered home? Wouldn't that event have triggered an automatic "caution" from the Underage Magic auror/goons?
Kain129 chapter 5 . 5/11/2015