Reviews for The Rebellious Wizard
SortingHat chapter 3 . 7/12
the reason Harry feels comfortable with the Grangers is his deeper self (connect to our creator) knows he needs a stable family that isn't ape shit. Liberals and especially feminist have been working hard to destroy that image and more people are wakingt up to their fascist ways of the government being a "nanny state".

Even though the Grangers are not "Christians" they respect the Godly values of raising a family not destroying one. Btroken families result in children being defective since there is no guiding with just one or no parents.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/12
So what WAS he (Quirrell) doing? A backdrop would be nice.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 6/17
Damya.G chapter 2 . 6/4
Love your Stories!
mkoepp63026 chapter 5 . 5/3
I LIKE this version of Harry! I am going to look for more(hope there is). I hope Harry does go back just to drive Dumbledore crazy! Oh, and hairless Snape, AWESOME!
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 5/1
Good job on a Harry Potter story that was fresh and entertaining. Not crazy about Harry/Hermione pairing but it was good in this instance. I would read a sequel for sure.
This is so amazing I waNT TO SCREAM!
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Love to see Harry stand up for himself. :)
percyjackson chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
OMG! I LOVED YOUR FANFIC IT WAS EVEN BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL NOVELS OF HARRY POTTER!
tricorvus chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
I fecking love this!
Rock on
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
Very good story, left me in stitches of laughter several times! I thought the whole independent non-liking of authority Harry was brilliant! I truly enjoyed reading the story. Thank you for the entertainment!
mummacass chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
I liked the way Harry "stuck it" to the bullies especially Dumblebum
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
Awesome! I hope I can find the rest of the series.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 5 . 4/21/2016
Brilliant Story.
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
That was an abrubt ending, good idea and all tho.