Reviews for Benjamin Carmine and the Worm
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
RIP Anthony and Benjamin Carmine
Everlasting Life chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was amazing. I am really speechless. Your detail was fabulous and you portrayed his feelings perfectly. I LOVED IT! :D
Hawki chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
-"Ilema city" should be "Ilima City."

-Start of the oneshot feels a bit too much like a summary at times, but it's not too drastic. The dialogue arrives soon enough. However, Carmine admittedly feels too chatty. Spoken words serve the story well enough, but I feel it would work better had they been thought rather than said.

-Ending is probably the best part, by virtue of interweaving the pre-existing dialogue with original narrative.
Pat-Bennett99 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
That was really good! I love Gears of War...I loved your descriptions and how perfect they match the game :) This was excellent.
Emy-022 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
very nicely done... i was feeling a little sad when he started dying, but it was played out very nicely..

Nice job!

Jord chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
What, no reviews for this?

Come on, guys! I will admit that knowing Carmine's fate, it's a little tough to read, but it was gritty and nicely done - I think. I'm only fond of angst when it's appropriate, and when people lay it on too thick, it's a bit of a put-off - although I gotta admit that I overdo it on occasion. Your piece did not wander into that domain, and for that, I'm grateful! It was kinda succinct yet had the necessary emotional impact to hit home with me.

In the words of Wallace to Gromit: "Job well done, lad!"