Reviews for Last Kiss
ReefChic7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my gosh, this was so good. I almost had to stop reading when she got together with Alcide, my heart just BROKE for Eric, knowing she was carrying his child. However, you made Alcide really enjoyable so I was able to stick it out, SO glad I did. It was really sad when he died, but I have to admit I did a happy dance knowing there was going to be a HEA for E/S.
WonderLost chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
you killed me right there.

this is an amazingly written piece. i loved every single sentence of it though the part where Eric dies did confuse me a little, but otherwise...woah. i loved the flashbacks. they had my heart aching so bad...

way to go on this.
nancy b chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh no, that was so sad...not good to make me cry at work, Linds.
SookieEriclover chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
omg why...im so sad now :( no...poor sookie..my heart aches for her:(
SB322 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I still love the older version of this song! It's fastr paced, but the women in the background make it even more haunting to me.

Now that that's out of the way... Linds! You made me cry! Even knowing what to expect at the end, I still go teary! I'm so glad I waited until after delivery to read this! As usual you did an amazing job & the way it's written made it so easily visualized. You big meanie!
clrumbaugh chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I can't believe it took me almost 2 months to read this. I am so fail, haha.

That said... holy shit, I cried. I gasped and I cried. And I TOTES love that song (Pearl Jam all the way!), so I knew what was going to happen, more or less. But OMG. I'm... shaken. You did it again, haha. Love it! :D
anonreviewsarelame chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I FINALLY READ YOUR STORY! *jumps up and down* Now you can stop bugging me about it! Okay, on the angst scale of glaring at kittens to rocking in the corner while listening to the Cure and contemplating slitting your wrists, I would say this falls at the level of "I needs a hug like whoa!" Is this like, the weirdest review you've ever gotten? Yeeeeeeeeeeeah I haven't been awake for very long. Sorry.

Anyway...the flashback to how they got engaged was probably my favorite part. So sweet, and yet humorous at the same time. I love that this ship allows for romantic comedy gold, and angst that will tear you apart all in the same sentence, btw.

Good work, brainmate. Now where's my NerdBaby? *glares*
fffbone chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
First off I can't believe I missed this story. Omg I have to go cry now. It's so good. So sad really sad.
Mookie21 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
i actually cried
Orionsbabydoll chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
so sad... I love this song though.

Great story, but then again all of yours are great! :)
zeewriter chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
what the hell? did you swallow an FDM angst pill? you're supposed to be the happy rainbow girl! why are you making me cry? go back and make eric live damn it! NAO! (i'm kidding of course, but truly, that's cruel. you killed off Eric? that's just... wrong. lol)
blueiris chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awww :'( that was so sad! awesome and sad... *tear flavoured brain lix* that song kills me, and having two people I feel like I know, playing it out is just heart-wrenching. Awesome job Linds - thank you for sharing.
brighteyes1131 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
That was so sad! Beautiful, but sad. That song never fails to make me cry when it comes on the radio. And I agree..Pearl Jam version is way better!
Chloelilybet chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Some of your stories are so sad, I'm glad I read a happy one before this otherwise I'd be crying, As always I LOVE your writing!
Musings By Char chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
OMG...Ok it was beautifully written, but oh soo sad!