Reviews for Human Behavior
fireicewriter42 chapter 6 . 10/15/2017
Hi! I LOVE your work, so very much. I had a tiny request though. Whether or not you choose to honor it is of course completely and entirely up to you, but it would make my day. :)

I'd love to see you do something like this surrounding the aftermath of Where No Man Has Gone Before - yeah the freaky ESP episode. Because I was just rewatching it the other day, and Kirk and Spock exchanged some major arguments during it, and Kirk said some pretty hurtful things. I love your characterization of them in TOS, and I would love to see what you would do with it. Just a thought.

Thanks! Love you work, once again. :)
Hayley chapter 4 . 6/29/2017
Hello Lovely Person,

Here I am again, months down the line, seeking out your stories. I've jumped into new fandoms but I've come crawling back, hehe. It feels like yesterday, like a memory of a Disney film I watched as a child! I'm typing on a phone late at night so please laugh at typos!

The last thing I want to do is leave anything negative here but i feel like some personal detail is necessary so you know how much people appreciate your work. It's been a bit of a crappy month, a breakup and tough time at work have turned the tables on my mental health recovery and while I'm getting back on track I've been searching for ways to feel better. Best decision I ever made coming back here and wrapping myself up in the comfort blanket that is your wealth of triumvirate stories. Friendship hurt/comfort was my first fangirl love and I think friends are something I've needed to rely on. Sometimes I'm too stuck to connect in the real world but reading your stories makes me want to.

This stuff breaks my heart. But in a nice way? In a way that I know it will be healed with all the care in the world after. Your stories just feel so genuine and earnest and have so much emotion without even trying (well obviously you try but it comes across effortlessly rather than forced is what I'm trying to say..) and I just want to say thank you again. Thank you for tying up this loose end for me and the other reviewers back when you did. It meant a lot to us all and it means even more to me now knowing that I can smile and come back here whenever I want, especially on a bad day for a pick me up.

Excuse me while I drool over your work for the next few days and get triggered to rewatch TOS. Oops - hang on why am I saying oops it's your fault you say oops!

Also I don't know if it exists on your FF but I read 'No Man is an Island (but a Vulcan is a peninsula)' on your LJ. What a freakin great title and an even greater story. I just love that one so much. I think it's your Spock whump, it gets me right in the feels.

Please excuse the babble I feel like writing this was a bad idea.. if it was (I will check tomorrow) ignore the above and just remember below:

Yyour writing is great and your stories are appreciated. You are beyond-words great and you are appreciated more than you will ever know. Kudos, you are awesome in my eyes. I send you all my fuzzy gratitude and well wishes. Thank you 3

Sleepy Hayley x
bee.zippy chapter 6 . 6/10/2017
Not only am I NOT afraid of your your shameless Kirk/Spock H/C, I prefer to immerse myself in it, neck deep, and soak until my hands get all pruney thankyouverymuch.
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 5/4/2017
Eeeeeeeeeeeee!
Heather Snow chapter 6 . 4/29/2017
Love Spock in this. Very in character, but very supportive even when he doesn't understand.
mckydstarlight chapter 3 . 4/12/2017
Feelings!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Kirk. My baby. :(
Helena Dax chapter 6 . 3/29/2017
Omg, this story is so amazing! I loved how you showed the aftermath of everything that happened "Operation: Annihilation". Of course Jim was devastated! And I loved the relationship between Kirk and Spock. Although I ship K/S, I also enjoy gen fics such as yours, where you can see this wonderful, deep friendship between them. Spock was decided to do anything to help Jim, even blackmailing an Admiral and speaking with Sarek! (And of course, we're about to find out that Jim would jeopardize his career for Spock too).

Spock's pov was spot on and I liked his relationship with Peter and with McCoy. And Jim... I wanted to hug him all the time. And the last chapter, with their banter on the bridge and that present and that last, touching line... Perfect!
Mellia Bee chapter 6 . 2/19/2017
This chapter!

"They were WERY angry pirates" - I burst out cackling. Out loud. Fortunately the room was empty. :) And then you end it leaving me all melted and gooey inside. Thank you.

Again, I know it can't have been easy, picking up and finishing this story, but I am very grateful that you did. This was lovely.
Mellia Bee chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
Aww, pure Spock humor (yes, it is) at the end there. Loved it. :) And Peter willingness to call the first officer and Spock's equal willingness to accept the call was very sweet.
Mellia Bee chapter 4 . 2/19/2017
YAY! You wrote more of this! I know it can't have been easy, picking up the threads again, but I am absolutely thrilled. You and Blish are my two favorite Star Trek writers (I do not exaggerate) and to get another peek into the Star Trek world of yours is a great treat. Thank you.

Spock calling his mother as a last ditch effort was perfect, and a sufficiently surprising mark of his regard for his captain. I loved her 'motherly pep talk.' Even Vulcans need the sense talked into their heads by their mothers sometimes.
Random Ruth chapter 6 . 1/16/2017
Aww! This is lovely. :)
trekkie1701 chapter 6 . 1/3/2017
Absolutely loved the end!
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 11/29/2016
Spock BROKE the observation desk? That is hilarious! And that moment at the end was very sweet and meaningful; for both of them now, their real family is aboard the Enterprise with them.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
Yes! Spock and McCoy bickering, and a very cute conversation between Peter and Spock, all in one chapter!