Reviews for Reckless
westallen4eva chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
ooh cute go tiva awesome story plz update
18lzytwner chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Good luck with everything you're doing!

Hope there is more to this story though. Very well done! :)
DaniSJ chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
loved this chapter!
Betherzz chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
cute chapter ;) cant wait to see what comes next
luzma chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
verdad que gibbs es adorable me gusto esta parte al igual que su participacion en broken arrow,gozo el hombre con los dinozzo,lo tuyo me fascino,te felicito
LadyTrish chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
"... he always did look more intimidating with a cup of coffee in his hand."...hahahahahhahahahaha...I love this line...and I can so totally imagine McGee's face right now...great job...love the story :)
LadyTrish chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
oh this is good...I love the energy between these two...you describe it so well :))
hundan chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Loved the whole story, you wrapped it up really well in the end. I think Gibbs was awesome, classic.
zats chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Super spy Jethro knew all along. Glad that he is giving them a chance. The challenge is keeping it out of the office. More soon.
the eternal feminine chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
best. chapter. ever.
Schmaltzy chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
"Is he right behind you?"

"I don't think so. I haven't been head slapped yet."

Lol - great lines (and too true!) :).
bethchilds34 chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
hahahhaha oohh Gibbs :) great chapter! luved it! awesome job on this fic and keep it up! cant wait to read chapter 8! update asap! :)
Gladius Grim chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
Yes! The rule is there so they have to be serious and willing to take the consequences. LOL enjoyed the response to McGee saying he came to the room because he was worried Ziva was beating him up then Tony's response when Ziva said 'valid fear'

Great chapter!
gsr4ever chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
Good chapter! Nice job
DaniSJ chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
Really good story :) Great job!
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »