Reviews for Reckless
18lzytwner chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
This was great! Hope there is one more chapter to go. ;)
luzma chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
GUAOOOO! QUE DIVERTIDO GENIALES MCGEE Y GIBBS Y LO DE LA AMONESTACION GIBBS DEFINITIVAMENTE TU HISTORIA Y CALISCOPIO CORAZON GENIALES, LAS LLEVO A LA PAR,POR AHORITA SIGO CON MI TRABAJO COMO NUTRICIONISTA VENEZOLANA,ME ENCANTA TU HISTORIA NOS VEMOS PRONTO..
j0k3 chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
oh how I hope your classes are terribly boring tomorrow

you don't happen to have double religious ed do ya?
Red Pen Ninja chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
im happy to know im not the only one that thinks about story stuff in their classes haha...anyway, this is a great story and i loved McGee and Gibbs at the end..and Tony and Ziva kissing in the men's room classic :)

(too lazy to log in)
DiNUTZzo chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Alright! Sweet and I like the fact Ziva can't immediately say she loves him but probies reaction was hilarious and I love how Tony and Ziva ignore him. Awesome keep it coming please
zats chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Those two fight and love the same way. Their love will be a challenge. Hope to read more soon.
bethchilds34 chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
so, what? you're thinking of just ending it on that note? seriously? this fic is awesome and i think we should get another chapter out of it! please? great job on these past few chapters and keep it up! really hoping for a chapter 7!
ChEmMiE chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
Best part of the chapter, when McGee enters the bathroom :D
pamaviesfhg51 chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
OMG HILARIOUS! this chapter was so awesome love ya! you did an amazing job hope to see more chapters up soon! :)
Betherzz chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
great chapter ;) cant wait to see what comes next
Hannelovestiva chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
Yeah.. they're now together, never get tired of this.. :-)

What you deceide to do is okay with me.. Should you add another chapter, then please update soon :-)
VerySpecialAgentTiva chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
Please be bored in class tomorrow! I want another chapter!
VerySpecialAgentTiva chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
You are a amazing writer. You get the characters perfectly and I'm completely in love with this story. It blew me away. The words flowed amazingly and you don't know how much I want the next chapter to come out. You do what I love to do to people, leave them with a cliffhanger! Great work!
DaniSJ chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
Great story so far, I really want to know what happens next, I hope you update soon!
Betherzz chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
good chapter ;) cant wait to see what shes got to say about his i love you ;)
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »