Reviews for Reckless
zats chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Good chapter ..can't figure out why Ziva left? Hope will figure it out in further chapters.
Malfoie chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Great start its just the way that I feel about them I noticed after the mission to Paris that the writers really let up on the hole sexual tention aspect of their relationship alot and it kind of anoyed the heck out of me that was one of my favorite parts of the show it was kind of like in Bones after Booth told Bones that they should give them a chance and she said no it killed the hole show for me and it just got aucword to watch. I just hope they put Tony and Ziva together soon.
gsr4ever chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Oh the angst lol. Nice job
18lzytwner chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Well you can't just leave it like that. More please!

As far as smut, you do what you're comfortable with. ;)
Betherzz chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
really great first 2 chapters of the story... if you are not comfortable writing the steamier stuff, then don't do it ;) sure the story would be just as good, if you wanna give it a shot, go for it ;) venture into something new and different ;) either way, i am sure it will be just the way you want it
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Very nice. Good job
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Update Soon!
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Hope there is more of this coming. Well done. :)
AntiNickname chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I like where this is going very much. Looking forward to the rest!
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I like it! I still hope he likes Ziva for Ziva! *huggles* But I can't wait to see more!
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I like it. Please continue! I hope the old Ziva rocks his world(wink wink)
imatwin247 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
i just thought that maybe when ziva showed up to tonys and she went in n all... that maybe someway she could say something like... "i was curious of what u said earlier." tony said "what did i say?". ziva says "u know, about missing the old me. what exactly did u mean by that?" n he is a little worried/nervous about how to explain it. n he nervously tries to explain himself. n i dont knwo where to go from there n all. but like she is playing with his mind like she use to do all the time. i duno how to go about it but i thought mayb she could ask him about it a lil more before jumping into things. make him feel uncomfortable and awkward, the way she use to. am i making sense? i mean i like the way she said she was reckless before n then before she about to kiss him (unless shes teasing him like she use to) she says that shes feeling reckless. i m looking forward to the future chapters, i just wanted to make a note. u dont have to have to take my ideas or anyhting, just thougth id throw something out there. cant wait for more. :)
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I like this a lot so far! Can't wait to read what happens next
zatl chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
mmm... I think I like it. ;)
isabelG chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
i love it. Ziva doing what she does best. Actually i missed the old ziva too, but she is much more better now, she had more character growth than any of them. She hasnt lost her mojo at all if u ask me. :)
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »