Reviews for Heroes and Ghosts
Alethea27 chapter 1 . 5/10
What a lovely story!
Hanaaa99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Wow!
It might be the rather late hour I'm reading, but this really struck me. I can see the maturity of Harry portrayed so well, the wistful memories he might be feeling, and the release of Snape from his burdens (though I suppose he must continue his double-agent duties).
They both realize they have too much history with each other to form a strong bond, but they connect in this late night through a ritual that they both respect.

You really captured their characters well, and I saw another side to Harry. I really like your prose and this one-shot. Thanks for writing, and I just favorited this story!

Happy Writing! :)
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Beautifully poignant.
ZHYLOSA chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was absolutely beautiful.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Beautiful
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That was so beautiful. Really caught how holidays lose their meaning and become commercialized and meaningless. Great interplay between the two characters.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Wonderful! It would be nice to see if they got along better and things went well for them.
Wishtofly chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I feel I should be shouting at the awesomeness, yet to shout would be too loud for the beauty of it.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was a beautiful tale. Thanks for sharing.
etherian chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Beautiful and very spiritual. Thank you.
notwritten chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was well done, with the emotions and description of the night. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Marifw chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That was beautiful. Sad, but with a small bit of hope in it! I really liked it!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010