Reviews for Of Witches and Werewolves
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
that was an interesting twist to say the least! good story keep them comming
OnSolarWinds chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Not my usual type of thing but i loved it. Thanks for sharing!
Wolfie714 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
That was really interesting, is there any chance you could do a follow up to this? About how Minerva trains Hermione to use her magic?
jh728 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story.

Thanks for the read.
jazwriter chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was a truly enjoyable story. I liked the setting where witches and wizards are needed but shunned, and poor Hermione was living the life of Cinderella. Thanks for the great tale.
LethalPoison chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Loved it!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I liked it!

I love AUs :D

Way to change it up.

Thanks for writing!
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This was a beautiful story. At first, I was skeptical about reading an AU story, but you managed to write this marvelously.
DisAware chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Hi! Your fic is so aweful! I love it such a lot! That's why I wonder if you would allow me to translate it into french, because it's too good to not be knowing by the more of people it can! _

Ps: Sorry for the mistakes I must have done in writting.

Friendly,

DisAware.
owl.called.raven chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Wow this was like my 3 all time favorite movies all rolled into one crazy plot. It was like Harry Potter meets VanHelsing meets Underworld (Rise of the Lycans). Loved it.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Coolio!
whimsee chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This would make one fabulous movie.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I was delighted to see that you had written another story. This AU was very different. The fact that Hermione was actually the step-daughter of Lucious VERY interesting. The last bit of information about Voldomort having actually suceeded in killing Lily AND Harry, and they were Minerva's family, was great-and sad.

Great story! Thanks so much for writing and sharing it!
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I LOVED this. Thank you so much.
Morbid Crow chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
All I can say is that was amazing.