Reviews for Special Bond
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Loved it it was a sweet little love story! Those two are perfect
x.soul.x chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Geez that was so powerful! A true soulmate's story. I love those so thanks for writing!
slashburd chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I've got to admit to being a little bit confused by this. I thought they were or at least had been together. Then there was mention of Randy's wife and John, then the statement that they'd never had an affair or relationship.

I just found it a little bit strange that a man portrayed as so detached from everyone except his wife, John and Cody would be dishing out kisses (however innocent) and reacting in a near-sexual way to the touch of someone that by my assessment is therefore nothing more than a friend and/or protege?

Anyway, putting those issues aside, I thought you made a great job of expressing the tenderness between them across. I was grateful that there was no smutty element to it as I think it would've ruined an otherwise very considered and sensitive piece of writing.

One of your best pieces in terms of writing I think, just the issues for me with the actual story.
Doorist -vyvrik chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
aw i LOVE this, so beautiful, it's exactly what i needed to cheer me up and make me swoon over lunch on this horrible grey miserable wet day. now i feel all warm and snug and cosy inside after reading this 333
Liz811 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I love how they compliment each other.

The way you write them, the natural way to touch each other, but at the same time every touch means a lot to them.

Sweeet
Sakura-d3-Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Let me die with this

My god, was incredible. I mean, what a one-shot! So adorable, so intense... The way you wrote their relationship... Dude you killed me xD Besides, Candy is just the best pairing ever.

Keep writing like this, it's awesome.

Bye
JxTina chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I love how you write Randy and Cody - it's so intense, but so loving at the same time.

-That was the kind of gesture Randy was good at. He did not do words, did not do little kisses or affirming touches, he just left little notes, little hints of affection at places where he knew Cody would look sooner or later- GAH! You killed me with that! Too cute to bear haha! Almost made me go 'awwwwww' out loud!

Love love love it :-)
rista07d chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh I really like this! The closeness between the two of them. The way only Cody can help Randy relax for a match and helps him get ready for it. They way they communicate without the actually use of words, amazing!

And you can write it so well too, it makes me feel jealous :P