Reviews for Petalia
123ko chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Please, can you feature DenXNor, NorXIce and SuXFin? I would like to see documentaries about them (either one of them, two of them, or all of them if you will). :-)
Spamano chapter 50 . 2/19/2012
Omg! This fic is smexy and an awesome idea! Your a genious! Can you please, please, please do a fic where a France breed raped a Romano/Southern Italy breed, and Spain/Antonio adopted him, and the Romano/Southern Italy has a lot of the vices like fleeing, bucking, etc. and Spain/Anonio tries to be considerate but gets fed up and 'punishes' Romano/ South Italy by raping him, then feels bad and tries to gain Romano/South Italy's trust? Pretty please? It would mean so much to me! I will be a loyal and avid reader/fan to you if you do!
shahi chapter 49 . 2/11/2012
Alright! I look forward to the documentary chapters! I was wondering if you would put in anything about N. Italy's verbal tick of Ve, ve. I'm glad you updated this pretty fast and it made my night. Have fun with the upcoming chapters.
procrastinator65 chapter 49 . 2/8/2012
please do a Spamano documentary! It would be awesome~
Miss Ventriloquist chapter 49 . 2/5/2012
Oh wow, haha, this is freaking hilarious! I love it. Everything is thought out so well!

Anyway, when you get around to it, could you do a RusLiet Petalia pairing? I didn't see it on the list you had on your profile:)
Unknown Variable chapter 49 . 1/30/2012
Ahhh please do Spamano, PruCan, RoChu, and GiriPan!
shahi chapter 48 . 1/29/2012
Hello again! I'm also happy that Petalia is updated as well. It's so amusing and a fun read! I can tell you put much thought into this chapter and it came out great. I bet you had plenty of fun with this as well. Who knew that keeping pets could be such hard work when it comes to breeding especially? I found a few mistakes, but it's nothing damaging.

1) Semen is collected, put in viles, and chilled or frozen for shipment. It's vials, not viles. It's a simple spelling mistake.

2) Several join problems. I think you meant joints, not join. Same as above.

Great job overall! I would love a chapter where you can observe the character pairings like GerXIta, USXUK, and PruXAuxHun would be hilarious! Have fun!
Safirefairy chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
...this is reminding me of the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus...
White Christian Skulls chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
read the whole thing and loved every second of it!

i want to read more from you!

§ §

momoko
Sheepy chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Very cute little guide! Can we expect to see a chapter on breeding your Petalia? Also how do I make mine stop humping my leg? -3-
L.Hawk chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I read the whole fic and enjoyed it a lot. I was wondering, would you mind if I wrote a fic based on this?
shahi chapter 40 . 7/5/2011
I'm very impressed with your Petalia, such a shame they don't exist. This piece is under appreciated, but then again it requires certain tastes in genre. I look forward to any more chapters you can crank out and I really miss Atrophy as well. I found a spelling mistake, you put 'hole food', it's actually 'whole food', yup English is confusing like that. ;) Good luck!
Glacies chapter 19 . 6/12/2011
Too bad, it can't deal with the Prussia. Then again, no one can. I love this guide.
Glacies chapter 16 . 6/12/2011
"The breed is known for a high sex drive."

With that one sentence, you nailed France. If only he was altered in the show. Considerably less to worry about at night.

You forgot to mention how it is prone to jumping Englands. :)
shahi chapter 32 . 5/20/2011
Lol, This is very amusing, even more than the instruction manual fics you see floating around. I hope you can do more. Are you going to cover all the nations that occur just in the show or the manga as well? It seems you missed one that occurs only in the manga like Hong Kong. I look forward to the next chapters. :)