Reviews for Veronica's Letter
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Im-On-A-Roll, can you do a story about Lenny and Frankie's relationship and him bullying him and getting in trouble by Don Lino as Lenny and Frankie grow up through the years for me? Just so we could see more of their relationships?
broadsword112 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
OMG that ROCKED! Will you write another sequel, PLEASE?

It could be about Angie and Oscar's kid, who maybe finds Vince's ghost i the book he used to control Lenny or something?
Octovan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Yay! Luca in love! And Viola, huh? That's very creative considering how much he loves music. xD
ghostwriter2691 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This is the sweetest story I've read by far. I hop you keep up the work. Happy Halloween!
lauramichelle1995 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Read it all now and...AHAHAAHAA XD really, u did make me laugh,especially '...unlike most in-laws' XDD

Great job, really ;)
Joe 'Po' Navark chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Haven’t heard from you in a while. But I’m SO glad I got to read this. I wanted to know what else happened to Victor and this was great. I don't see this as an attempt, but more like an accomplishment. The letter was motherly without being campy and held a lot of love in its words. The introduction of Ruby and Daniela was a nice touch that proved successful. Overall I have to say this came out really well.

-Joe Navark

FYI since we last talked I am officially a freshmen in college at NSU, LA. I’m still trying to find time to work on my fanfiction. I am currently working on the sequel to my original story and I have to say to coming along. If you’re ever interested don’t hesitate.