Reviews for Reasons to Hate Hawaii
Love Danny's list- I can hear him say these things on screen. Very witty story!
thewarpedmind1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Love this too! :)
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I have to say it. As a general review, I don't think a couple of lists make a good story, or even a drabble really. It was interesting to see how you wrote Danno's thoughts though. But what really caught me was the second-to-last reason for him to stay in Hawaii anyway.
"McGarrett might hang him over a building if her tries to leave (and Danny might actually be disappointed if he didn't)"
That one sentence just jumped out at me and I loved it so much I had to favorite the entire thing. Because, in my opinion, that just sums up a whole hell lot of their relationship right there (while still leaving a couple volcano's worth of stuff unsaid).
Miaou chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I like this. You make my night be a smiling one, so thank you.
Why there is nothing about Kamekona and the shrink strange mix?
I wonder what Steve would do if he finds one list. Do you think he'd comment it or make his owns then asks Danno and drives him crazy?

Good writing,
Miaou
Hoganfan chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Dear Faye Dartmouth:
Not bad. I could see Danno thinking these things or keeping such a list, if only in his head. I think you missed a couple of things though.

Thing to like about Hawaii: A co-worker who looks good in a bikini (Kono)
Thing to hate about Hawaii: A co-worker who would take extreme exception to you taking a good look at the co-worker who looks good in the bikini (Chin)
HesMines chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I think this might be my favourite line...

-McGarrett might hang him over a building if he tries to leave (and Danny might actually be disappointed if he didn't)

Loved it! :D
Belker chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I loved Danny's lists and all they entailed, but the simplest one made me laugh the hardest - Steve McGarrett's idea of backup (because what the hell?)

Thank you!

/B
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Absolutely wonderful! I love that Danny's lists were ridiculously hilarious and sweetly fluffy. Plus, you kept him perfectly in-character. Great work!
Qweb chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I keep rereading this story because I love it so.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Liked it
Runner043 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Just checking out some H 5-0 stories and read your story. Very funny!
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Interesting and appealing, and when I finished I had a sappy smile on my face - luckily I was alone!
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
'McGarrett might hang him over a building if he tries to leave (and Danny might actually be disappointed if he didn't)' - You know, I'd actually like to see that. Hawaii's definitely not Philly, but there is certainly plently of brotherly love.
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This is so the Danno we know and love.
tmvg chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
amazing! loved it (: very well done.