Reviews for Wake Up
Definitely miss this story so much. You should definitely update more.
Ghidorah15 chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
Yes, please, do continue this story. There aren't enough Ghostwriter fics around.
S.T. Le chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
Hey highlander348,

Thanks for your comment. I've just been really busy since I started this fanfic. When I wrote the first chapter and the previous Ghostwriter story, I was in college. Since then I entered and graduated law school, took the bar, and am now a lawyer. I really wanted to get back into the swing of things here, but I didn't think anyone was still reading. I also admit that I am having trouble getting back into the proper mindset as I was in my twenties (and closer to the time period in which this story was set) and now it's 2016 and I'm in my early 30s.

However, if there is enough expressed interest here, I can prioritize writing this fanfic and give readers more chapters. I also need betas as my very helpful betas are no longer available, which is why Chapter 3 was really rough and sort of derivative in my view.

Again, thank you for your interest in the story and feel free to message me if you want to discuss this story further.

Best,

S.T. Le
highlander348 chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
Is this story dead? :(
minimoon132002 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Welcome back to the story. I thought you went MIA for awhile, but looks like you are back and this story is getting good. I wonder what is going to happen next, well whenever you have the time post up a another chapter I definitely want to see more. Good job with this chapter
S.T. Le chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I am planning on at least writing 1/4 of the story by the end of the summer. I'm graduating college this semester and have been preoccupied with that. There might be a problem because my computer just recently got a virus (last night, seriously)and I fear it may have wiped out my hard drive with all of my outlining and brainstorming. So, it may take me longer than I thought, but I desperately want to complete this story.

Thanks for the review and I can't wait to write more.
qwerty avelat chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
you should finish this story. I like how it looks into what ghostwriter is thinking. I always wondered what the kids would do as they got older and what would happen if Ghostwriter dissappeared and why he chose them. This sounds cool! You should finish! Please finish!
minimoon132002 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
wow this is a good story I want to see what happens next