Reviews for The Sunset Breeze
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Cute I love it

- SonadowFan777
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Awwwwwww! That's soooooo cute!
I've been reading the letters (story called: Dear Amy) and I can't wait to read your other storys! This one was great so I'm sure the others will be too!
Please continue and update your storys when possible :)
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This story was sweet and simply wonderful. I'm glad I read it.
SonamyFan16 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Cute one shot!
3 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
That was adorabley cute ;)
SerendipitousGinger chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Awwwww! I love the end! How cute! I was jumping in my computer chair because it was so good! I love your stories! XD
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
awwwww! how cute! im glad sonic gave her a flower. i was originally abou to read another one of your stories but came across this one![glad i did] anywayz cute story!:D
Bluehorse14 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Very nicely done. It is a very sweet story and i like it
The Pen Vs The Sword chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Sword: That was sooooooooo sweet! I loved it!

It was great. I would point out the few missing words, but I'm too happy with the story and how it had a romantic ending instead of the usual angst ending that saturates this place. Great job.
Delta 2-1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Oneshots, gotta love 'em!

I liked this story. The idea was nice, and your ability of writing really made this whole reading expierence an unforgettable one. You could make the characters almost "alive", as their thoughts and acts were very similar to the Sonic and Amy in the world of games.

The tulip was also a good idea, as Sonic would probably have a hard time telling Amy his true feelings with just words. Very good job, I'm looking forward to review more of your stories :)

Delta out
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Aw, nothin like a good ol' one shot like this ! :)

I love the fact that he was the wind, that was clever! Good job! :)
SilverDawn2010 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
EEEEEEEEEEEK! That was SO CUTE! I found myself grinning and giggling throughout the whole thing! I loved it! EEEEEK!

And you really are growing as a writer, too. Your physical description and the emotions as well as the characterizations were spot on. Keep up the awesome work!