Reviews for Repossession
KittyKat chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
This will probably be one of my favorite fanfics ever, its still as great as the first time i read it. Thank you so much for creating this gem, even if its not finished i still love it
Danny Ambriel chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Tchau? Haha it's okay, you got the beginning of it right. It's "tschüss" but can also be spelled tschüs or tschüß and is pronounced like chooss or choice. Brüder also has umlauts over the u, but if you can't figure out how to type it with an English keyboard, then I suggest copy and paste from google translate.
Asides from that you did fantastisch with the translations!

P.S. I love Repo! and Hetalia and am so glad you wrote this! Danke (Thank You)!
Applepie2424 chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
MORE I COMMAND YOU MORE
I do enjoy reading this and has passed time as I am in the hospital. Please please please PLEASE continue this!
queenchesh chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
…but Mags my favorite character…TT
queenchesh chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Gilly you poor poor little albino soul…TT

There conversation was like Shilos and Nathan's in the movie! It was almost comical but also so so sad. Love it
queenchesh chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Ivan so evil. I love him.

Matthews been scarred!
queenchesh chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Love this story! Am now picturingIvan in hospital coat and glasses…so cute
queenchesh chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Dude…I will love you forever now. Repo!hetalia!
Matryosha55 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
MOAR! I WANTS MOAR NOW! UPLOAD! UPLOAD SOOON! PLEASE! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
Meow D chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
UPLOAD SOON UPLOAD SOON UPLOAD SOON UPLOAD SOON UPLOAD SOON UPLOAD SOON UPLOAD SOON UPLOAD SOON UPLOAD SOON UPLOAD SOON UPLOAD SOON UPLOAD SOON UPLOAD SOON UPLOAD SOON IPLOAD SOON PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Lala Girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! I absoulely love this story i've been waiting for a few weeks i cant wait to know what happens next so far ive reread this stoey atleast four times
Outcast22 chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
No! Not Arthur!
CoffeeKitty13 chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
I saw Repo! today and i really loved it i officially love this story and i adore how you protray Alfred and the whole story line. Yiu made my day along with Repo! also i love how Alfred and Gilbert are the Repomen please please continue
ResaKeilor chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Please continue. I've been waiting for such a long time.
Corsair Sinphonse chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
As both a reader and an author, I feel like I can't adequately answer this poll without some kind of bias. But I'm going to do it anyway, so go get a drink, because this is going to be a ridiculously long review.

On one hand, I totally understand where you're coming from when you say you don't remember where the plot was going. It's a pain in the ass to feel obligated to your readers when that sort of thing happens, and it's not shameful at all to drop a project because of it. It's really easy to see an author's level of dedication in their work, and I assure you, it's far more exciting on both ends to be invested, put simply.

However.

Because I'm a reader as well and quite an avid fan of both Repo! and Hetalia, not to mention a connoisseur of all that is creatively impressive (and on extension, the presence of which is certainly too few and far between in the realm of literature, especially recently), I would rank this story as one of the few that I'm really sort of floored by. I love what you do with your characters and the way you present them in a way that's practically not even fanfiction, because the life that you breathe into those seemingly otherwise flat Hetalia projections is seriously quite impressive. You write an incredibly - I've no other adjective to use here except "American" - America, and you do it without making him a total imbecile (kudos for that), and Russia's simply dripping in malicious charm. I love that you don't censor how totally wicked he can be. It gives me a level of investment I'm not willing to relinquish for just anything, as something of an arrogant bitch which I've come to terms with being, haha.

(Oh, and I also might note that I had to seriously hold myself back from composing a scathing review regarding the minor heart attack I had upon receiving an email alert that you'd updated, yet being met with the cruelest form of torment. Convinced you to pick it back up yet?)

To end this thought, or rather answer your question, I suppose, I don't mean to leave this review with the apparent intention of guilting you back into writing, but I do think this is an idea not quite worth scrapping. Should it end here, I admire your work, and should it continue, I'll be anticipating the formal comeback.

Best of luck for the future, regardless of what is ultimately your choice.

-CS