Reviews for One hand on the trigger
flootzavut chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
"When they'd started this company, she'd been alight. Glowing with excitement like something surreal and incandescent. He'd watched her, and felt a little awed. Like he shouldn't even have the privilege of looking upon her."

Ouch SO accurate :'(
JinLyn chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Well...at first,beautiful story.

Actually I'm a 17 girl from China,so my English is a little poor for read such a story(when I read this I depended on the dictionary sometimes:).

But I have to say it's really a beautiful .

I see few fanfics like this in China perhaps because of diffecences between 2 coutries?XD

So,though I can't very understand this story(some descriptions...well,a little difficultXD),I still can feel it.

The ending is special.

I mean...if you don't mind could you explain a little?That Gil really come back?a happy ending?or other?

Sorry for my silly ~~:)

Now I will read it again and try to understand it more.

GOOD NIGHT~

and expect more stories~
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This different in a good way. Yes, several times she should have left at leas to make him suffer. Kind of sad I liked it. Now I am on to your next story
ToKeepFromGoingUnder chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
You made me cry! It was amazing! I c how you just write everything so perfectly... that would totally SUCK if Gillian just up and ditched. I think Cal would do exactly what you had him do. Perfect writing. You hit it right on the nose. This is going to my favorites and I can't wait to go and read the sequel. Awesome job! Never stop writing, because I live off of you're beautiful style!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Heartache and pain on both sides. Thanks for writing
magicdoeshappen chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Oh wow, I loved this very much. Your writing is incredible. You conjure these beautiful, beautiful moments and images in a really unobtrusive manner. Thank you for such a poignant look at their relationship.
LiteratiJavajunkie chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Absolutely frickin awesome! Please please please write more for it! You just can't leave it like that. What is she going to say?

please? This is me begging like cal should!
LiteratiJavajunkie chapter 1 . 11/14/2010

please? This is me begging like cal should!
CottonMary chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Wow, you're an amazing writer! This is amazing! Is there a chapter 2? If so, please post! :)
gracie127 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
No way you're going to leave us hanging? It begs for a closure.
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
beautiful! is there more to come?
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Despite being totally justified, I hope she never leaves as well! Are you planning a continuance to this story or is it left up to our imaginations?
SamanthaFeng chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I have to review this! This's exactly what I'm waiting for all along. I love angst angst angst, but a angst with a happy ending would definitely be better. SO Do A SEQUEL!
Slick1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Love this.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
WHAT? You can't leave the story hanging there - it's too cruel! Please please say there'll be a sequel!

On another note, it's super well done! :)