Reviews for One hand on the trigger
anacat chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
i hope to god that does not happen but you describe it so beautifully. Lovely. Thank you.
hotforteacher chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Okay, you are going to write another chap, right? Oh, please say yes! This was all kinds of wonderful and beautiful! LOVE IT!
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
ATTHS!

Okay, loved it. Pls to be continuing. Hahah JK.

Ok. This was lovely and sad and heartbreaking. Is this payback for black Friday?

HOWEVER, I am choosing to believe that they are going to build their relationship anew here because he calls her Gillian and not Foster. So, yeah. That's where I'm at! :)

Write moar stories. Kthx.
CaraMia-1984 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Split Screen Sadness is the perfect song for these two; heartbreaking and so moody. I love what you did with this story and how it really relates back to the song.

I think that this is my favorite take on Foster leaving after last week's episode. Rather than just selling her shares she has to move away from him completely. And of course he follows her, even if not right away, because he can't be without her. Gosh, I love them.

Any chance that you'll add more to this? I'd love to see what happens next!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
i was thinking: i cant review right now. im too blue :( but then i noticed that u killed me by posting this baby as COMPLETE! how could u! with that killer ending! that was just cruel! i loooved it though...i hated but i loooved it.

killer moments n lines:

"Irony isn't something he can cope with anymore."

"He'd felt Heidi and Anna's eyes on him the moment he walked in the door. Accusation and disgust and he'd looked at them for one moment and he'd known."

"He'd gotten so drunk that night. If he were honest with himself those papers had made him hurt more, cut deeper, bled more profusely than even his divorce papers had"

"When they'd started this company, she'd been alight. Glowing with excitement like something surreal and incandescent. He'd watched her, and felt a little awed. Like he shouldn't even have the privilege of looking upon her. Like Diogenes, he'd held his lantern aloft and searched and searched, and the face he'd finally found had been hers."

"three rules. They trusted each other implicitly. They never lied – not to each other. And they never pried because secrets were different from outright lies.

They'd broken every single one.

And he'd always been the first to do it.

But she always got to be the last."

"That lie sustained her for exactly three months."

..."the whole Emily's email hackering n her silent permission.."

"she actually did know all that. And really, he'd been the one to forget it first.

As per their rules, she was entitled to forget it last."

"It was raining that day.

He wondered if her hair was curly because of it.

And he could smile, for a full half a minute."

"She doesn't drink scotch anymore. And she tries not to think about why."

"in respect to drunk diallers the world over, modern technology should really make it a bit more difficult) "

"She sounded like a hollow imitation of herself."

"he wasn't the voice expert but he was her voice expert."

"She never bluffed. She just did."

"It's a certain poetic irony, that in order to avoid him in her life, she has turned herself into a crude model of him."

"How did the math screw up so badly that what she ended up with was doubled?"

i mean, c'mon! is just too good, as good as it was painful to read- :(:) thats how it made me feel. i fucking admire u gidget!
Holla chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Thank you! This was soo sad and desperate! I loved it! Please continue

Can't wait too read their interaction!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2