Reviews for From the Journal of NerdStud
clrumbaugh chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Adorable times 1000. I forgot about the almost exploding part! Hahaha. I hope you write more to this at somepoint. I forgot how much I loved Studybuddies!
clrumbaugh chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Aaahahaha I love NerdVirgin! That was so cute. "Her kiss could cure cancer." I LOL'd. I also laughed when he said he attacked her. Heheh. He's so adorable. I love this. ;)
Bite me Eric chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Hehe I love this story
Seamstress chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
So cute! Interesting to hear Eric's point of view during this time. Can't wait for more!
TBEricLover chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
so can you please update this story soon because i loved studybudies and this verison/journal of it is also amazing!
Milynne chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
love it! keep up the good work!
blueiris chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
DAWWW! He's just so effing cute! I love him, and I love you for introducing him to ffnet. You're maximum win with awesomesauce bb *huggles n brain lix*
ByteMeBill chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Oh, poor confused NerdStud! This is so sweet reviewing this from his days of innocence :D
kjwrit chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
He's so adorkable! I really liked his conversation with Caveman too. Too funny... And, I'm happy you might be writing about NerdStud/Sookie's married life. YAY!
kjwrit chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I squealed when I saw this appear in my inbox. I LOVE NerdStud almost as much as I love DrunkSkars. I'm so happy he's back!
Northwoman chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Oh, man this is funny. Poor Eric. Well, he will get the hang of it eventually. I hate to think about the time when she thinks he cheated on her tho, that sucked because it was so not his fault. It was her insecurities and she wouldn't even talk to him.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Yeah NerdStud is back! I got really confused because of the new penname, and didn't even realize it was you until today! I love these little journal entries. They do a wonderful job of really getting into NerdStuds head during Studybuddies. He is such an adorkable headcase. It really is so cute.

Great job on the first two chapters, hope to see more.
Yuvalfrank chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
oooohhhh nerdy Eric is sssoooo cute!
Godric'sGrl01 chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Poor nerdy Eric, unsure if he is dating! Aww

I love this unique view into the mind of my favourite nerd!
hawkgirl27 chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
you made my day with this really