Reviews for Post Impact
Gratia Astra chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
He HAS to say it. GREAT FIC! Even if it was too short. THEY ARE ALL TOO SHORT! EVERY EPISODE ENDS TOO SOON AND THE SEASONS HAVE THE WORST TIMING EVER TO CLIFFHANG ME er-uhm. I totally loved the banter you wrote between them, you really had their characters spot on. Good job, well done.
Rainey chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
fThis was very amusing and had me laughing. Very well done
allanon9 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
LOL! ;) Great story!
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Nice fic! Great job! :)
vahanian chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Great story, it was funny and had me laughing. The banter between Steve and Danny was perfectly done, and the last line was a great touch, well done.
j.k.livin chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Loved it! Keep 'em coming!
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ahhhh! I've become of fan of Danno having to deal with Steve hurt - the snarking and machismo make a great combo.
CiZiwejes chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
LOL, i so can hear Steve saying that!

Thank you for the awesome story and thank you for this chapter.

Love the banter. Please write more Hawaii Five-O!

Love your stories!
LovinJackson chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Awww this was cute ... and totally awesome with the hurt comfort. I would love to see more of this on the show.

Tara x0x
francis2 chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
I really like this, I don't know why, but having Steve for once in a disadvantage, hurt and relying on Danno, is totally up my alley. And their bickering is just love.
shirik chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
great! but sadly it's finished. i love the way you write! hopw you'll add more stories.
shirik chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
absolutly loved it! i love steve and that's why i love him wounded. the interaction between them was so accurate ! tnx!
tmvg chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Haha, the banter was very well-written. And just a small dose of whump (: I enjoyed it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »