Reviews for I'll Miss You
Vin-the-Mazoku chapter 1 . 3/8
Very cute. I enjoyed it a lot!
gunruner420 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Clap clap clap that was well done fore your first at fan fic
somerandomloser12231321 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Actually, its very in character.
LordxSesshomaru chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Well done. Very well done.

Big fan of Marcy and Finn in a relationship.

HOWEVER.

Finn must be 16 in age for me to even believe it.

13? no ty. thats baby sitting lol.

I think of Marcy as a 18/19 yr old.

16 is the limit of which my mind processes the storys. That makes it ok with me.

Other then the current age difference, they are perfect.
Adventure Fan chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I really liked this fic! If you hadn't said that you had only seen 1 episode, I never would have guessed! Really well writen. I've read about 10-12 fanfics today, but this one is my favorite so far.
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
For a person who doesn't actually watch Adventure Time, you did pretty good.
Sringer0 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
i do not frogive you.

but don't take it harshly- you did ALMOST nothing wrong.

excepte you may have to fix finn thats all.
Incognito Joe chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Pretty sweet for not knowing every strange, crazy detail of the show. Not enough people address the inevitable end of vampire/human relationships.

Great story!
DasSchnabeltier chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I thought the story was rather nice, everyone acts out of character now and again, and albeit not a sappy romancey type story it was nontheless a good addition to any fandom. Dankeschoen!

-DasSchnabeltier

(I'm a first-comer to the Adventure Time arena myself, my normal realm is Phineas and Ferb.)
kenemon chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hey...

I'm pretty sure that you saw only Evicted...

But flip, what the zip! You got everyone perfectly in character! A great story. Watch more AT and you will defiantly see (especially the episode Henchman) that a kind of Marceline and Finn thing emerges. Kudos, my friend, kudos indeed!

-Kenemon
Voidangel Soren chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Outsider? Pfft, the way you did this was as if you'd seen almost every episode. Excellent, far and away the most in-character I've seen Finn and Marceline in any fanfic I've read...with them as the main characters.

Have some fresh-out-the-oven brownies, because cookies may be good, but caramel-infused double chocolate chip brownies are a gift from the gods.

Soren
Steady-Midnight-Rain chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
excellent! i loved reading this, and your style of writing is better than any other fics i've read. i'm glad you decided to write this, thank you. :)
Jasmine899 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Thay are totally meant to be together!
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You did a fantastic job writing this, for someone who knows the show or not. Your characterization was fantastic and this was a really sweet idea. You did it justice entirely. I really liked it, man.
Ms.FancyPants chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I really enjoyed reading this.

I...like Finn and Princess Bubblegum as a couple, but you're right, Marcy and Finn are cute together and I do see a strong connection between them. They're very good friends and I think you really captured that.

So...what episode did you see?