Reviews for Crimes and Mythdemeanors
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Yay for nerdy mythology references! ...I just realized something. Ron can canonically speak to several kinds of animals. That's a classic fairytale hero trait.

*claps* This was great. It read just like an actual KP episode - excepting, of course, that Disney would have only implied why the unicorn hated Shego.
TNI chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Hilarious but where did the dragon come from?
Reader101w chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Nice story,

A bit random here and there but the overall plot worked very well.

Seems like Kim and Ron just can't get a normal halloween.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Eddy13 chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Sorry for taking so long with the review, but I was preoccupied with a few things. Anyway, nice ending of the story. Too bad Kim and Ron didn't really do much in the end there. Although, I have to say I wasn't too keen on the fates of Bobo and those squirrels. Couldn't you have had them revert back to normal instead. It was all pretty funny though. Hope to see more stories from you in the near future.
Lady Rhetorica chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Dear MA,

Ah, that's how I likes 'em-fun and very funny read that's tru to the classic KP episodes. Favorite lines: "Butterfingers-my favorite" and "Mmm! S'mores!" Those were a couple of chuckle out loud moments that captured the character of Shego and Rufus perfectly.

The exchange between Dr. D and Gill was a new one for me. I wonder if the story would lose much if Bill/Gill were edited out so that in true Dr. D fashion, he'd be the one who completely messed up his how plan.

Style points for a cleanly written and quickly paced story (with just a hint of minty adult innuendo...)

Enjoyed the read.

LR
MrDrP chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Stories making good use of a minor villain and mythological creatures are not all that common on this site, perhaps because pulling off such tales is not easy. You've done a nice job here, though.

While this wasn't quite as polished as your epic, it was still well written and entertaining.

Thanks!
Slipgate chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Fun story.

I haven't reviewed this yet...

In Chapter 1, I weren't sure yet what you had in store for us.

Did you write Chapter 1, with Kim commenting on a unicorn costume as sick and wrong, not remembering they almost wore one themselves in October 31st, and presumably had in the past?

I am surprised that Shego would care about the "virgin" crack... though I'm not the first to comment on that. However, I just realized that Shego might care more about the implication she's "cheap" than about the virginity itself. Am I right?

So everything was mythical other than Gill's friends he made between chapters 2 and 3, right? Gill was the red-eyed creature tailing them at all times?

Wade's joke about their transportation when he knows it's up to him is actually very much like the Wade jokes in the series, as is Kim's response. So good job with that.

What was the dragon's mission? Like Markab but with his dragon instincts impacting him, or in opposition to Markab?
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Really enjoyed the references, and a nice surprise at the big fight. Excellent dialog and just the right pitch of action. And the explanation behind the mythical beings' action was perfect.
Liselle129 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
I would have expected Shego to go more on the offense in the banter, though, saying something like "Kimmie, you clearly need a real man to help you with that." Of course, Kim would find that extremely insulting and might come back with some comment about Shego's taste (foreshadowing of Drakgo?).

Regardless, I enjoyed this intersection of myth and real life, and it was quite appropriate for the season.

However, now that Ron's 18 and will be heading for college, I hope Kim can convince him that it's time to give up trick-or-treating.
zamzowwow chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Bravo,loved it.
Katsumara chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Wonderful, wonderful ending here, MA. I just love your way of storytelling. You did an outstanding job with this story, and I can't wait for more of your work. You keep it up, okay? Take care, buddy!
whitem chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Great ending! Everything is tied up nice and neat...

But one question: Artemus and Markab were 'assigned' on a mission? Who assigned them? Be kinda neat to find out who is in charge of Mythical Creatures...

Until the next...
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
From Mystical Monkey Power to the Power of the Mystical, all things end well. For the good guys that is.

And ya had to have some fun from several of Mr. Brooks' films with those snippets inserted. But I can't believe Kim fell for that werewolf gag...

And loved the obvious as the nose on their faces shot at Shego with Artemus and his rebuff of her. But I don't think Kim'll worry about that 'edge' the villainess has over her.

Gill's plot, Drakken's clones and more done in by some friends of Team Possible and another holiday in the books for those three.

Nice romp.

CB73
whitem chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
Funny scene with Shego's hair frizzed...

Oh, and of course Ron speaks horse... er, Pegasus...

So it looks like we'll find out what's all behind everything... Can't wait!
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Nice pace and banter with the pairs here, and the snippets of the creatures mingling in the tale.

Yeah you did deliver just enough to help ID the culprit behind these creations, but I guess we'll see the unveiling of the villain and his plot shortly..

And Drakken and Shego get the prize for battering each other about as they stumble along here. Loved the 'Frankenstein's Monster' or 'Young Frankenstein' rejuvenation method here (but I can't be sure of who you co-opted on that one... LOL!).

Now we have to wait to see just what happened as the dragon's flame approach Kim, Ron and Rufus. But I don't think Markab's forgotten his friends in his promise.

CB73