Reviews for Caught in the Middle
Sailor Elf chapter 10 . 8/19/2003
Good for Jay! Yeahoo! *dances around in the street like an idiot*
Sailor Elf chapter 9 . 8/19/2003
What a car! And what a chap!
Sailor Elf chapter 8 . 8/19/2003
Cody not so good at babysitting. Maybe I could babysit Frank sometime! Please please please!
Sailor Elf chapter 7 . 8/19/2003
Frank's awake. Yippee!
Sailor Elf chapter 6 . 8/19/2003
His spleen's gone! *takes tissue and blows nose with it before throwing it away* That is so not good. *sniff*
Sailor Elf chapter 5 . 8/19/2003
They're gone! They're gone! What they going to do? What are they going to do? (You're asking me? (Now where did I get that from? I'm not entirely sure.))
Sailor Elf chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
Jake's now in there! No!
Sailor Elf chapter 3 . 8/19/2003
*stops running around in circles and slowly tries to regain breath* Maybe I should stop running and hope everything turns out okay for Frank. But we all know you! :)
Sailor Elf chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
AAh! *starts running sround in circles*
Sailor Elf chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Poor Frank! A seemingly ordinary day turns into this!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2002
Gotta love the S80! Swedish all the way!
Lupo Pazzesco chapter 10 . 6/12/2002
Interesting. I liked it, there was a good plot, some humor, and justice was served in the end. You had me worried for a few scenes there, I thought you were actually gonna kill off Frank! Oh well, good writing, see ya next story!

SM
Ginger chapter 10 . 6/2/2002
You have such cute chapter titles lol Yeah I was thinking the whole pizza thing too lol MMMM yummy lol Well great job once again!
L6 chapter 10 . 4/24/2002
I printed this story up and stashed it in my purse just before I left on a business trip a couple of weeks ago. When I got stranded in the Memphis airport {for three hours} it provided me with a much needed distraction. Thank you. Good story. Keep writing.
evilspoofauthorCassi chapter 10 . 3/19/2002
I'm ba-ack! Thanks for letting me know this was here. As promised, I read it when i found a moment. Very good and entertaining! And THANKS for writting about the two remaining episodes. I knew they were supposed to be on, but I haven't yet had the chance to check for sure. I hope I can tape them before we move.