Reviews for Naruto: The New Trainer
powermachine79 chapter 10 . 5/18
looking forward to see if you will make another naruto/pokemon story and see what you will change :)
A'stories10 chapter 8 . 5/2
This is really good wish it hadn't been abandoned. Any possibility you might pick it up and continue at some later point? Just curious, you do have reasons that I probably haven't gotten to lol. Well just thought I'd ask.
Shadowlady12 chapter 10 . 4/21
If you're going to cancel the story, do you mind if I adopt it. It seems like a well written story to me. And I believe some fans would be upset if it were to disappear
dethdraco666 chapter 2 . 4/5
Horsea charmander vulpix and gastly
Engineer4Ever chapter 10 . 3/23
No hate from me, i do agree with some of your points. But I totally agree with you, if you arent having fun writing it, you shouldnt. Take ur time, plan it out, and hope the next one is to ur tastes more than this one.

Good Luck! XD
God of Wind 200 chapter 10 . 3/15
Update soon
Newotouto chapter 2 . 3/10
After live in century. Naruto did'n grow up.. Man.. All of my interest droped to zero..
Newotouto chapter 1 . 3/10
Such an old man who live in century acting like 10 years old. Not funny.
Past mistakes
Main mistake most of authors do is never completing story
Mewsala chapter 3 . 3/6
Zubats are awesome! Why nobody vote for Zubat? XD
Mewsali chapter 1 . 3/6
Keldeo please! :D
ews1 chapter 10 . 3/6
I hope that you do try again as the things you've listed would improve the story a lot.
goddragonking chapter 10 . 3/6
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
R-king 93 chapter 10 . 3/6
Nice chapter
Seimika chapter 10 . 3/6
Huh I did wonder what happened to this story, now I know