Reviews for I Could Never Forget You
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Jeez, what a load of immature crap.
You can't decide whether you want to write it in past or present tense.
I don't know if English is your first language or not, but I sure hope not because the glaring errors in this are shameful.
You have a four year old with the vocabulary and maturity of a ten year old, a high school teacher fresh out of college with what must be a basic bachelors degree, couldn't happen, especially as she comes across with the intelligence of a guppy.
Then you have a grown adult man cuddling up to a four year old complete stranger child in a bed. WTF, can anyone say pedophile!
Needless to say I won't finish this shit. Hopefully you've matured in your writing. Either that or gotten a better hobby because this is not where your talent lies I'm afraid.
princessmichala chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
two month long honeymoon? i hope Renesmee was there with them...
MandaMay1324 chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
I loved this plot line and the story was great! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
tdavi8 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
I loved it.
Emily chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
I can't describe in words how amazing this story is.
csp4 chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
So they go on a 2 month honeymoon on a family owned island! Obviously money isn't a problem for Edward & his family. With those facts, I'm not sure why Bella telling Edward she's pregnant with his child would ruin his life:( Sounds more like payback or maybe even protecting herself from rejection than ruining Edward's life!
csp4 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Renee, hmmmmmm! Little too much 'girl friend' & not enough mother:( As for Bella not telling Edward...well, considering the condomless idiot deserves to pay child support, it makes it kind of hard to not tell him!

Bella thinks Edward is a gentleman? Really? LOL LOL

Bella doesn't want to ruin HIS life? Really? LOL LOL
JenniferVo chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
hi, love your story, kind of... to much lust and sex? i dont know how to think but its a little too much for me. beside that, love the story and love you. thank you for writing!
ATHENA chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
HEART WORMING STORY I AM CRYING
slamdunk.rukawa28yahoo.com chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
I love "I could never forget you". It is interesting. I like a happy ending. Thank you.
Love2readgirl chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
*sniff sniff* Awwww oh my goodness what's beautiful story I love it! It's short an simple and a Fantastic story! Made me cry too! Soooo happy there's a happy ending! :)(:
sunshine pink 2010 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
This was a great story i hope to hear from you in the future
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Amazing. Really good story. I think you should do a sequel.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
awesome that is all.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
this is great it even made me cry :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »