Reviews for Without A Kiss
SweetCosette chapter 4 . 1/1
OMG! OMG! So cute, so cool, i love it! 3 3 3
ForbiddenFantasist chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Absolutely beautifully written. Had a lump in my throat. Perfect x
Alan wannabe chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I am 67, and I nursed, advocated for and tried to comfort those with AIDS in the tragic 1980's when our dear President Reagan refused even to speak the word AIDS, much less acknowledge its existence. So many young men and boys suffered in what the rest of us called 'the plague years'. My heart hurts just thinking back on it, it was the gay holocaust. And I shall never forget it! Perhaps what hurt me the most was when one of my 'sick boys' told me that the medications made him so ill, he was going to stop taking them and also to stop eating (he was already so thin that he looked like a skeleton), and after about 3 weeks I was notified that one of my charges had passed during the night. To me the 1980's were not just the BeeGee's and "Staying Alive" but HIV and not staying alive! I read parts one and two, and was so moved that some one is still reliving those tragic years!
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
Aw he came back and forgivenes can start! Very awesome story...please write more
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
this is very very good
hippiechick2112 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! he came back! i love it!
hippiechick2112 chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! i hope he returns to andy soon. this isn't quite right. please update soon!
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
the first chapter was beautifully done- so was the second- but the second leaves you really wanting more. Please continue with this!
hippiechick2112 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
poor migual! i feel so sorry for him. and i feel so bad for andy, too! OMG! good chapter, please keep going!
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I LOVE IT! please write more. i really love it. )