Reviews for A Fly By
wolfnymph1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
nate seems nice ,a bit of a nutcake but that never stoped me from liking someone
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I would love to see more Nate it is nice to read about Cas's brothers that aren't named Micheal Lucifer Gabriel Uriel etc
SummerMistedDragon chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Cool!
Melalucci chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Yes, I did like Nathanial. :) I hope you can use him in another story sometime.
linny94 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Yes! More Nathaniel, please.
WinchesterGirl5525 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
It was cute. I enjoy Nathanial. Kinda remindes me of Sam when he's not being emo or evil.
TV JUNKIE93 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That would be cool he seems like a cool angel :)
67impala chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Yeah, I like Nathaniel. What's not to like him? His name rhymes with Castiel! Well, I guess this story is kind of introduction of new character. Hmm, definitely you can make a good story with him. He seems very nice. You can make Dean jealous or even make Castiel jealous. Yeah, I am kind of one-track minded person, I know. But I can help it!

But seriously, I didn't mean it in slash way. I meant it in friendly way. Dean never met with a Good angel besides Castiel. He would enjoy his company after his usual suspicion period is over. Or Dean never thought Castiel would have such a nice friend besides himself since he was outcast from the heaven and all. Snatched his BFF position of Castiel would hurt him little, right?

Anyway, have it your way. But I'd like to see him and new dynamic more!

But don't you think you should finish the on-going baby story first? Well, I have a feeling that you are so excited to have a new prospect and doing two stories at the same time.. Which is alright by me by the way! Good luck with new inspiration!
op1223 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I love Nathanial he’s so funny and poor Cas, it must be sad not having family around to talk to :D
happyday girl chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
sweet-but you didnt mention me! :(

I like nathanial, he seems cool, you should develop his character in other fics!

but mention me in your next one...i requested and gave you advice for this one :)

me
RosesandThorns666 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
D'aww Nathaniel was lovely! I loved that, awesome job!