Reviews for The Existential Series
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
Amazing! : )
Crazygrrl XD chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
This was an amazing story. I was so sad when they found Jazz! You wouldn't mind making a sequel to this one and what you need?
BoredTech chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Lovely:) I don't remember reading this last chapter in the J/P challenge, was added afterwords or did I just miss it?
Carlough chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Lovely ending to a wonderful story. I loved Jazz's POV of things - it was, as I feel I keep saying, sweet. So adorably so that I read this with a big grin while thinking, "Awwww..." the whole way through. All in all, I loved this story. It made my not-so-secret inner-fluff-addict quite pleased and content. Thanks for writing such an awesome piece of fanfiction!
Carlough chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
Beautiful, simply beautiful. And I sincerely hope it isn't the end, because this is an awesome story and I still haven't gotten my Jazz POV fix! D: Anyways, I loved this chapter; very sweet.
Carlough chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Aw, poor Jazz. That's just not cool, yo. But he'll be okay, 'cause he's gettin' seduced soon! :3

I'm enjoying this story as much as ever, and I can't wait for more!
Carlough chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Very sweet. Who was Darkspot reformatted into? Anyone we might know...? ;)

Again, I can't wait for Jazz's POV ('tis my favorite, 'cause I love reading how much he loves his Prowler XD). Whatever happens next, I know I'll love it.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Despite the "love at first sight" beginning, they said the magic words ("Let's take our time and see where this goes") that will keep me coming back.
Carlough chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
"Love at first touch"...for some reason, that line made me laugh. This was adorable, and completely and utterly sweet. Suffice to say, I loved it. Heh, I'm a sucker for the whole star-crossed lovers thing. I can't wait to read more!
optimus prime 007 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I loved reading this the first time during the challenge. It's even better the next time around. :)

op

aka prowlerprime on LJ
Randomstrike chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
YES! J/P 4 everyone~

I hope Prowler is the uke. CX
Randomstrike chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Awwww I can totally feel the love.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I like this beginning very much, and in the hope that you will continue it, checked the "Subscribe to Story" box below.

Should you choose not to, it's a complete little shiny gift all in itself. The elegaic beginning was very nice.
Carlough chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Hmm, I like this very much. I love the whole star-crossed Primus-ordained lovers angle, and I like Jazz's POV very much.

You're using Transformers: Exodus, right? (I think that's the title. I have the book in my room and I'm too lazy to get up and go check.) Heh, now I'll have to go finish it, considering I've only read about the first 20 pages.