Reviews for The Sparrow and the Sniper
Meishuu chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Oh, man :( I can't beileve you left it at that. Such a cruel cliffhanger.
Meishuu chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Actually, SMG have less recoil (or "kick" as you call it), that the rifles you find in-game or in real life. It's all about Newton's Thrid Law.
Th3goodguy chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Update soon pretty please! I had to reread this chapter before I reviewed...I've become hooked to this fic now!
chrysanthemum00 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Great story! I really hope you continue because I agree with you on the romance between Boone and the Courier. I just love it! Anyways I know you haven't updated in like two years but I hope you didn't give up on this story because its great and you go really in depth with each character which at times can be hard to find. Anyways hope you continue and great job!
Doctortrainwreck chapter 9 . 5/26/2011
I am about 4 days away from crying.
FairCritic chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
OMG! Epic hotness! Pleeeaaasseee hurry, I'm going to go crazy waiting for the next chapter! I love your Boone! Please, please, please have at least just one kiss in the next chapter. If you do I will love you forever. :-D
Fendie chapter 9 . 5/2/2011
*giggle* Me likes! The near death expereience followed by crazy OMG HE'S TOUCHING ME *cough* and before that and OMG ARE THOSE BOOBS? Made me smirk ;)

Don't leave me hanging!
HarmlessWampa chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
Ahhhh please update I love this story!
blackhawk68 chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
Oh why, oh why, oh why, why, why, WHY aren't there any more chapters for me to read! I was really getting into this! And you leave it off HERE, of all places! Are you mad?

This is ridiculous. I'd like to give you a proper review but, man, I just can't. Update soon - very, very soon - and I promise I will. And, you can't see it, but I'm using the full force of the weapon known as the Puppy Pout. You WILL update, you WILL update...
super-calisto chapter 9 . 3/8/2011
Very nice, poor Boone and Sparrow they ust cant let thier feeling out
IronCross chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
Here's a funny thought. I'm about to get fried to a crisp. But Honestly, thinking echi is the last thing I would do. Love the chapter though. I was curious on how you were going to pan out the adventure, considering there's so much to do in this game. Keep it up.

P.S.

For those who don't know, Echi is a Japanese prais that means sexual thoughts or anything involving Sexual activity. I like using this word to cover more
IronCross chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
Ah, I can never get enough of a lovers spat. Yeah, Boone's Jealous, though I'll give him credit for being concern for her safty. You really got Boone down pat. I look forward to your next chapter.

P.S. That fic I was talking about got renamed. It's called Regulator's Shuffle, now.

Cheers.
VintageEli chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
I hated that mission too lol. This was a very nice chapter, especially the end.
Loving-Chakra chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
GRRRRrrrr! so much suspence! A really good chapter. I'm dying to see what happens next*
BeGodlyBeLynn chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
Eeep! Oh, God. Vault 22 creeped the hell out of me. I had to turn off the computer and curl up in my chair whimpering.

Brilliant chapter, lovey. :D eagerly waiting for more, love the chemistry...this is great.