Reviews for The Life Of A Dark Master
WriterGirl01 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I love this story! I hope you keep on going with the Dark Masters you do a great job on them.
Doctorjaws chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
"Look a clown! Whee!"

i just finished this series for the tenth time and it is still funny. i like how in character everyone is and yet slightly different. i love the twilight bashing, the jibes, the scrubs reference, the 2001 reference, the insults they throw at one another, the bouts of rage. i like how Vamdemon seems like he always wants to be somewhere else but has to play the part sychophant/part voice of reason to the not all there Piemon. their dr. evil/number 2 style relationship is always the best part. in short; this is the fic i go back to whenever i feel blue because it always puts a smile on my face.
9aza chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Oh, oh my god, I think I'm in love with this story. My eyes are tearing up from the sheer beauty of it. It's such a shame it hasn't been updated in a year, but hey this chapter is still a good way to end it without leaving the reader desiring an ending that may never come. So I thank you for that and I thank you for sharing this story with the readers of this site.
kymyit chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Ahahaha! Poor Piesama XDDDDDD

I love Mugensama and his sitcom laugh, and Ken-chan's so cuteeee **

Great!
Reiji chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Haha, reading this definitely brings back memories of your old 01 fics featuring the Teki No Dejimon. I guess this also makes up for the mess of Mugen E.

Heck, I was rather expecting Apocalymon to holler his catch phrase/rant/threat of "ALL WILL DIE insert demand here." like in the old days/fic when I read the chapter of his first appearance.

Chapter 6 also gave me a surprise with Kaizer Ken appearing in 01 timeline and age. Guess it must have to do something with that Wonderswan Digimon games with Ryou as protagonist.
Animelover Inf chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
My love for this story only grows deeper and more joyful with every chapter posted.

: 3
Animelover Inf chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
*laughs* I LOVE it!

I remember reading something like this once ago, man..you really do a nice job.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I think the flower's called blossomon
Animelover Inf chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
0-0 ETEMON! HOW COULD YOU!

*goes physico witch mode on Etemon*
Animelover Inf chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
X D *laughs* "You of all people, to make a fart joke!"

Epicest...quotes...ever!
Animelover Inf chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
This is a GRREAT story! *laughes happily*
Animelover Inf chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I love it so far!

You've captured the charracters perfictly.
KHLostEmpress chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I must say that this story is highly entertaining. I meant to review last chapter, but then I forgot that I didn't! Anyway, I loved Piemon's monologue and Mugendramon's SLEEP MODE as well as Vamdemon's complaints about Etemon. The second chapter with the Harry Potter stuff was so funny. Anyway, good stuff!