Reviews for The Life Of A Dark Master
Kathy chapter 6 . 1/29
Okay, I'm out of questions so I'm just gonna cut to the chase. Piemon and Mugendramon were
completely OUT of character in this chapter (MetalSeadramon being out of character is debatable).
According to my years of research, Mugendramon is known for being EXTREMELY uncaring and is
"A monstrous sadist who loves to destroy and will murder anyone with no remorse whatsoever."
Piemon was almost as sadistic as Mugendramon even though my source of research stated that he
was "The most evil and sadistic of The Dark Masters."
Which means that Mugendramon actually WOULD have killed the Digimon Kaiser at Piemon's
request IF the two were ACTUALLY in character, but they weren't so basically this chapter ruined the
ENTIRE story for me. And yes, I would have loved it if the Digimon Kaiser HAD been destroyed.
I don't mean to be offensive in any way...but now...I hate the Digimon Kaiser...even more than I
EVER hated him before I read this chapter...And I'm sure The Dark Masters are just as offended as
I am over this chapter!
Kathy chapter 5 . 1/10
Loved this chapter! Btw, do you think that MetalSeadramon was on the naughty list BEFORE he
joined The Dark Masters? If so, could that be the reason he wanted to join The Dark Masters AND
claimed that he has no morals? Do you think he even believes in Santa Claus?! Too bad nobody
knows how old he is... (I wish the company that made Digimon would tell me the age of each of the
Dark Masters...and MetalSeadramon's true backstory...and why he joined the Dark Masters
in the first place... I also wish the company that made Digimon would answer all of my questions in
English as that is the only language that I can understand...) Does anyone think MetalSeadramon
and Mugendramon would've done a better job at killing Santa Claus than Piemon, Pinocchimon, and
Vamdemon did? (I found the fact that Ori burnt the Christmas turkey funny). Anyway, "Merry
Christmas to all, and to all a sane night!" (I know it's a little late to be saying that, but I'm saying
it anyway 'cause I want to).
Kathy chapter 4 . 1/7
...and why does Piemon hate Thursdays again? ...why do I ask such stupid questions?...btw,
if Ori still wants to know my favorite and least favorite Digimon Adventure villains, I liked
MetalSeadramon because he's handsome, funny and shares a LOT of similarities to me. I also liked
Apocalymon because I felt sorry for his suffering...and nobody from Digimon Adventure felt the
same sympathy and compassion that I felt for him. I disliked Etemon because his singing was like
living torture...and (if Digimon Adventure 02 counts) I HATED the Digimon Kaiser because he was
a showoff (in my opinion)...yet I haven't watched enough of the second season to know the story
behind the Digimon Kaiser. I DID however, look most of it up...and found out that it was
Mugendramon's fault that the Digimon Kaiser even existed...yet for some reason, I hated the
Digimon Kaiser...but not Mugendramon. I really don't know why... anyway, great job on the last
few chapters.
Kathy chapter 2 . 1/6
"I'm being put aside for a HARRY POTTER BOOK?!" lol I would've reacted in the EXACT same way!
I guess I'm more like MetalSeadramon than I thought! I mean, we're both arrogant, loud,
short-tempered, and we yell at people when we're angry. I guess the only difference between us is
that I'm human, I'm a girl, I'm not a villain, I'm not one of the Dark Masters, I'm not fictional(obviously), and I try to keep my bragging to a minimum when I win something. btw, I am 0% going
to regret asking, what IS the most infamous of three word spoilers in the history of literature? In
other words, I want to know the spoiler! I swear, I am NOT going to regret asking OR knowing about
it! Could SOMEONE please tell me the spoiler? Please?
WriterGirl01 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I love this story! I hope you keep on going with the Dark Masters you do a great job on them.
Doctorjaws chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
"Look a clown! Whee!"

i just finished this series for the tenth time and it is still funny. i like how in character everyone is and yet slightly different. i love the twilight bashing, the jibes, the scrubs reference, the 2001 reference, the insults they throw at one another, the bouts of rage. i like how Vamdemon seems like he always wants to be somewhere else but has to play the part sychophant/part voice of reason to the not all there Piemon. their dr. evil/number 2 style relationship is always the best part. in short; this is the fic i go back to whenever i feel blue because it always puts a smile on my face.
9aza chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Oh, oh my god, I think I'm in love with this story. My eyes are tearing up from the sheer beauty of it. It's such a shame it hasn't been updated in a year, but hey this chapter is still a good way to end it without leaving the reader desiring an ending that may never come. So I thank you for that and I thank you for sharing this story with the readers of this site.
kymyit chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Ahahaha! Poor Piesama XDDDDDD

I love Mugensama and his sitcom laugh, and Ken-chan's so cuteeee **

Great!
Reiji chapter 6 . 12/24/2010
Haha, reading this definitely brings back memories of your old 01 fics featuring the Teki No Dejimon. I guess this also makes up for the mess of Mugen E.

Heck, I was rather expecting Apocalymon to holler his catch phrase/rant/threat of "ALL WILL DIE insert demand here." like in the old days/fic when I read the chapter of his first appearance.

Chapter 6 also gave me a surprise with Kaizer Ken appearing in 01 timeline and age. Guess it must have to do something with that Wonderswan Digimon games with Ryou as protagonist.
Animelover Inf chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
My love for this story only grows deeper and more joyful with every chapter posted.

: 3
Animelover Inf chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
*laughs* I LOVE it!

I remember reading something like this once ago, man..you really do a nice job.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I think the flower's called blossomon
Animelover Inf chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
0-0 ETEMON! HOW COULD YOU!

*goes physico witch mode on Etemon*
Animelover Inf chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
X D *laughs* "You of all people, to make a fart joke!"

Epicest...quotes...ever!