Reviews for Blur
x chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
it was sad and cute. I LOVED IT!
Bloodied Crimson chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Loved it! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Crew Cut Ballerina chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
let me tell you i could look at a thousand and one dead puppies and not cry and that made me cry

i really loved that and if thats you just randomly typing then im extremely jealous of your skill 8D thank you i throughly enjoyed that 3
NineLaws chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This story was beautiful. Emotional, moving and generally really interesting, which a story kind of has to be.

I love the way you have put Six in a more vulnerable fashion and how it can be affected by Doctor Holiday so affectionatly.

Please continue to write your stunning holix!

Thanks.
Nat chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
O my freaking goddess of fangirlism! I LOVE THAT STORY. When Six said i love u and kissed Holiday that totally reminded me of Trinity and Neo from the Matrix!
XcookiemonsterX chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Omg! I'll admit I was touched by this! It was so... I cant even explain it! It takes a lot to melt me down to size, but i'll say it, I felt like wet clay through the entire thing! Keep up the great work!
jen chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
damn! you know you're an AWESOME writer wen u juz sidown n subconsciously write THAT. seriously i liked it. it was a pretty cool story. i wonder what wud hapn if...if u akshuly spent like hours developing it? think about- u rite THAT subconsciousnly, pikshr ritin consciously? best selling book much? n i dont care that iz long. im on this site all weekend n wen im not im wachin tv, readin Shakespeare at the comrshlz. yea i haz multiple personalities. im hard 2 figure out. deal w/ it. point is, story rocked!
n chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was awesome! Someone needs to put up more Holix stories! I LOVE THEM! Great job!
NaaraHatake chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Loved it!
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Wow...that was AWESOME! You are amazing, you're freaking hilarious AND you make the greatest dark themed stories! I actually really like dark, mentally unstable Six. It suits him :D Can't wait to see more short stories from you, seeing as you're so good at them. And in the time being, I'm off to catch up on Breakeven!

:D
Purplefox135 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
would you continue this? it's pretty awsome. the 'highly annoying sex dreams about my coworker' part was priceless. i think you should continue. it's nice.
Tigherlily99 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
GOOOO LINA! Anthor great story.

Btw its my wallpaper on my phone. You are not the only obsessed nerd out there.
TheEndReaper chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Nothing better than sleepy Holix fluff :)

Great fic! (as always :) )

ps I want hand holding background ;A;
MacGaulyver chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
*Squeel* Thanks, Lina - I needed that:-) Nice work:-)
ScarletReid chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
How did you get the picture I want one