Reviews for Hero
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
That was beautiful
TwistedImaginings chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Good!

Absolutely wonderful, told the way it needs to be. Keep writing.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
It's nice to see Leah feeling empowered and moving past longing for something that she can't have. In a lot of ways, I think Emily is more to blame than Sam is. Sam handled it HORRIBLY, true, but it wasn't his choice. Emily did have a choice no matter what BS about 'oh, how could anyone resist such obsessive devotion' people spew. Sam took half of her face off and she got together with him after that. To me, that shows that something's seriously off about Emily. Is she afraid of Sam? Afraid of what he'll do to her if she continues saying no?
Holdmedownx chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Z'omg.

Lav it. XD
Siriusly Cute chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Perfect. The best thing about this story is that Leah is feeling superior. I really liked it.
Kcrane chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wow, I just love your stories. Emily is such a whore and no matter how Stephanie Meyers try's to spin it about finding your soulmate; imprinting is garbage,its not about true choice. I wish there was another book where leah would say to emily that if the imprint broke you know that sam would leave her in a heart beat and try to get back together with leah.
miriamne chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
really good!
Andthelightswillguideyouhome chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Great! Its true emily gave up everything for a man. A man that if he had a choice would be with her cousin. Team Leah 3
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Damn that was cold and true.