Reviews for You're my What?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
awww i nearly cryed at masens story its so sad n i reall like edward in this fanfic which is new cause i dont really like edward but yh i really liked it
nessa01 chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Omg poor little masen! Edward is doin an amazing job as a
new dad! Masen has taken very well to bella so far!

I hope u will be able to update this story soon.
Looking forward to more!
reobessed chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
its a good story hopefully u will try to write it
Siddystar101 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
please update soon! i love your story!
Edward's spouse chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
excellent. cannot wait for more.
XxPixiePowerxX chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
i like it so far
Jenn6891 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I know that the summary says that thos story is on hiatus but I just wanted to let you know that I miss it and will be here waiting to read it when you have a chance to update it :)
PinkMyselfAndI chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
I love it! Please continue! It's awesome!
ThailynnCullen chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE. AMAZING STORY. LOVE IT! Poor Masen. All that he's been through.
Jenn6891 chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
more please...soon...

dazey186 chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
I just wanted to say that i think this is one of the better nanny stories out there. I say that because you haven't made an immediate attraction between E and B. You're allowing them to be professional and friendly and develop from there and I like that I mean seriously in a situation like this a kid should be the priority and that is what i see happening. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
edwardandtaylorgrl chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Write more please ! :)
bellamarie1976 chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
this is a really great story I hope that you continue to update it I have really enjoyed reading the first 6 chapters.
Draco and Hermione Malfoy chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
I really love this story. its very well written and thouht out. i also love the story.
ffictionreader01 chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
I'm really glad you updated this story. It's one of my favourites.

At the moment, I'm not feeling the love for Isabella/Bella. I presume this is because you are still building up the story before anything starts to happen between her and Edward. She just feels like and extra at the moment.

Looking forward to the next update :)