Reviews for Yesteryear
avantlefin chapter 7 . 2/22
lol this was hilarious and sweet...but isn't katara 15 at most 16? that's really young to get married much less have a baby. I know it was different in ancient asia maybe, but the avatar world seems to follow modern day standards for these kinds of things o.0
theAsh0 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
lol. Kana takes payback for getting manhandled 3 yrs ago!
Hermitt chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Okay, I really loved this one! It was funny, sweet, angsty and kept me pining for their reunion! And somewhat confused at the beginning. So I liked it very much :D So much I've decided it's a sure favourite! But oh my gosh, Kanna at the end was one of the best parts along with Hakoda's reaction. Sorry, but that was just so damn funny. Sokka too, of course, but that goes without saying ;D

Anyway, cudos to you and this absolutely *charming* story! I loved it, I really did. So different from any I've read and it was Zutara, so already you got props for that ;)

Take care and well done on a great story!

Hermitt
Rara chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
hhahahaha! That ending is perfect! You did a fantastic job on this one!
Jadely chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I really enjoyed your story! It seemed like things got a little less detailed towards the end, but perhaps thats just the effect of bringing more characters into the story. I liked the plot- haven't read anything like it yet, and your writing style was perfect. Not too much, and not overly lacking. Heh heh... Sokka and his dad. Too funny.

I would say, thought, with the bit about the guy (I cant remember his name, now) dissapearing and selling 'scrolls', you may want to up the rating.

This kept me on the edge of my seat (or couch, in my case). Good job!
Kina Kalamari chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Yikes! Sorry I kind of disappeared for a bit. I finished reading this a while ago and then just had it in a tab and kept forgetting about it.

Anyway, I really liked this one. I don't remember the specifics of it (the consequence of forgetting to review for so long), but I guess you like the whole "Dai Li memory wipe" thing, as you used it again. Honestly, it's growing on me as well. It really lets you manipulate things to get good stories out of them, and you did a good job of making it not seem ridiculous.

So, in short, another great fic. ]
Boogum chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ahhh, intriguing. Very intriguing. Why does Zuko not know who he is? And is he really married to Katara?
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
Really clever premise, and utterly hilarious in execution. Bravo.
Salerio the Dragon chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! - Really, I do! It is just... and wow...and funny...and...and...hehe! Its so funny and I love it! XD
alicat54 chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
i feel like i've fav-ed all your stories today...
UnderWorldQween chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
That was the best last chapter ever!
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Ok that was random and didn't make much sense but it was cute and funny
Shadowolf chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
This is a good story.
darkangel0103 chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
Okay this has got to be one of the funniest stories I've ever read. Should I be studied for a ton of tests tomorrow? Yes. Will I mostly likely flunk? Yes. No I regret reading this? Definitely not! Thumbs up! Automatic Fav!
jessi chapter 7 . 2/19/2011