Reviews for In Braille
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 3h ago
OMG! I LOVED THIS ! We need one more chapter! Dang you're GOOD!
Caarooo chapter 1 . 4/6
Your little story was beautiful to read:)
I wonder why you left it there tho. Maybe you like it short and sweet:)
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 2/8
That was really beautiful! Do you think you'll expand this? Thanks for sharing!
Jenna Red chapter 1 . 1/11
Every time I read this I smile and then every time I wish you would write a story for this one shot. But I guess the beauty lies in the longing in this case :) thank you for giving the world this beautiful story.
3kdz4me chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Love it!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I love Edward and Bella in this..but I have to admit that Renee is my favorite character in this chapter :)
twiclare chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
What a beautiful story; sweet and hopeful. Have you ever considered writing more, although that was a pretty good place to leave it!
Inmyownbubble21 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is so good I'd love to know more about these characters hope you continue with it :-) xx
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Tell me that you still are going to continue the story..?
Ju Martinhao chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
What a lovely story! I really like it, it's beautiful. I loved Balt and the way Bella and Edward got along together.
I'd really like you to write more about this story.
Thanks for sharing this. And congratulations for this amazing story.
Hugs,
Ju
Beans827 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
As always, Alby, your writing is so beautiful and rich. Full of flowing words that seem to just cascade over one another making the most incredible picture. But can I say that I want this story to go on? I want to know about their first date, I want to know if Bella ever does get her sight returned to her so that she can see what she just felt, I want Balt to become her personal site dog when she's not with Edward. Can't you make it last? pretty puhleese! Thanks for sharing this. It was beautiful.
S1203 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Beautiful. Thank you.
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
wonderful...no chance of it being expanded?
Likeisaid chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Love it - hope you continue the story
twi nana chapter 1 . 10/1/2013