Reviews for It's Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus
smexyie222 chapter 20 . 2/19
Dare: Sarah has to go back to being a boy for the next 4 chapters.
Dare: Mary can't eat anything for 2 full chapters.
Dare: Max has to watch Thackery and Dani make out and he can't do anything to stop it.

Truth: Had Sarah kisseda boy when she was a boy?
Truth: Winifred do you hate the child you're carrying or do you just hate that she or he is taking away your magic?
Truth: Emily, what would you have done to the Sisters if you had had magic when they were about to kill you?
Eponine Everdeen42 chapter 20 . 2/12
*Is embarrassed about previous reviews and stuff*

Anyway. Congrats Winnie, I guess? Coolios for you Billy. Max I stole your tie dye sweater, just thought you should know.

So, truths: Sarah. Are you excited for the child thing. Mary. What is your least favourite food.

Dares: Max must dress up like a drag queen. Allison should be a Michael Jackson impostor. *Evilly rubs hands together*

Anyway, thanks for updating, you're radico.
shegoismyfav chapter 19 . 2/11
report review for abuseshegoismyfav chapter 1 . Jul 1, 2014
Dare billy to propose to Winnie

Make it one of the characters' birthday, I don't care which.

Dani and Thackeray should get caught doing you-know-what. I mean, they obviously like each other.

What the heck, make 'em play a sport.
shegoismyfav chapter 20 . 2/11
Yeeeeeeees! I'm so, so glad you updated! I thought you had abandoned this story and it makes me so happy that you've decided to continue it!
ManfredsAwesomeAdmin95 chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Oi! Don't hurt Thackery! Anyway...

Thackery, Billy, Emily, and the sisters: How much do y'all know about the modern world as far as technology and pop culture go?

Dani: Give Thackery the pictures back. The poor guy doesn't deserve to be tortured any more than he already has been!
Max and Thackery: Y'all have to sing the reprise of "Watch What Happens" from the Broadway version of Newsies, with Thackery as Dave and Max as Jack. :3
Sarah: You have to sing your favorite rock'n'roll or country song.
Phoenix: You have to refrain from hurting Thackery or the other cast members for the next few chapters!

Hope you update this soon!
shegoismyfav chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Please, please, PLEASE update this soon! It's one of my favorites and you haven't touched it in so long!
shegoismyfav chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Dare billy to propose to Winnie

Make it one of the characters' birthday, I don't care which.

What the heck, make 'em play a sport.
FunahoMisaki chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
ohhhh love this story!
Um truths...uh Oh I know. Winnie and Billy what gender do you hope the baby is?
Sarah and do you feel about your sister 'getting some' and it having a result before either of you two have a solid boyfriend? Also how do feel about Billy technically defiling your oldest sister and knocking her up? Plus how do you feel about becoming aunts?
Allison...have you ever defeated any of the Pokemon Champions before?
Max...just how much of a prude are you?
Dares now...
Billy must try to fight off the two magically empowered sanderson sisters he didn't knock up without any help...and he must also deal with Winnie's mood swings and cravings without saying a single unkind thing to her it IS his fault after all .
Dani I dare you to not only kiss Thackery (if only because you don't get enough dares and I felt like not tormenting you) full on the lips...but you also have to go out on a date with him...hopefully without coming back with another contestant.
Winnie...your dare is to not say a single unkind thing to your sisters and boyfriend for three full chapters. Also you can't use magic or get too angry. Anger means stress and stress isn't good for an unborn baby, and there's no telling what magic will do to a baby.
Sarah...your dare is to dress up as Alv from Kiddy Grade and try to kill Billy like she would (which basically means either beating the shit out of him with your fists, shooting him repeatedly, sadisitcally torturing him, and/or completely and utterly absorbing him so that he is completely dead and no absorbing does not means you get to 'play' with him)
Mary...your dare is to go on a date with Max if only to see his and Allisons reactions.
FunahoMisaki out!
wildmushrooms chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Great job! It's great to see a fan fic of this movie - it was one of my favourites as a kid!
jessica hocu po chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
adrewfd mdfk mkfcf mcklfdv;dg mclf lcfdlgc; cmfkdvm mlcfdgf m xlfelf jessica momy cndkjddex jdekf ckjfdv jcfd vp 2 mxnkjdf ckdf cjmd vmkdrfkcv kxoefjecv kkfdkdfekrekfcvkdifc cikfgjmkfv jmkdns j ikdf jkixdfjsdv oxjfmkis jkckd

cdcjnfjnf vcknfrb n jmfngjr njvgnrjg jdktjfgtefv v ofejore
Eponine Everdeen42 chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
Sorry for not reviewing; Mum confiscated anything with a screen from me for a while. Boo.

Anyway, my slightly more mature self (Pffft, not really) SHUT UP. Anyway AGAIN, I feel like talking cuz that is what girls do, bro. JUST TALK. (She had a lot of chocolate today. She's acting like Sarah...) SHUT THE SPIRITED AWAY UP I SAY.

Sisters are unfun, especially when they are review bombers.

Thackery, you're cute as always, and I will wait for the day you slip and I can drag you into my Fangirl Cave and keep you there so I can ogle you. I already caught Sebastian from Black Butler and Haku from Spirited Away. So, kaaaaaaay? . XD

Max, you're cute too, but I'm feeling merciful and lazy so I won't drag you to the Fangirl Cave. Two boys is too much for one day. XD

Alison, you are cool. Nuff said.

Dani, you are funny and we would be amazingly good friends, just putting that out there.

Winnie, just plain HI. Happy birthday and happy Christmas, hope the leprechaun visits your house and get some chocolate from your Valentine. Whatever. Blah.

Mary, have some gingerbread cookies. *Gives*

Sarah, take that corset off. It will reshape your organs and make you faint and die. Just sayin.

Phoenix, you are amazingly funny. P.S. There is a great series called Mortal Instruments. I think you might like it. If you haven't checked it out, give it a try! :)

Everyone Else Who I Accidentally Forgot, sorry.
King Kierain chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
RE the wheelchair thing the person Winnie must be nice to is none other than ME the King of all outcasts!
shegoismyfav chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
Yay! *smiley face* God, I can't wait for the mood swings, not to mention the gender reveal. (girl*cough*girl) Anyways, nice job.
King Kierain chapter 16 . 12/23/2013
King Kierain has an extra awesome dare for Winnie: you have to be nice to any person in a wheelchair and NO ONE can change you for the rest of the story (this dare should come up at regular intervals)
shegoismyfav chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Yay! You updated! Personally, I'd love an update about Winnie and the baby. How does she feel? How does Billy feel? Oh, and you forgot the Justin Bieber songs for the witches, Max and Allison. but maybe you just took pity on them, I don't know.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »