Reviews for It's Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus
SortingHat chapter 18 . 6/27
Though I except most of you to not understand a single word said and can only type the word "Duuuuuuuuuude!" on a smartphone thinking your being funny when your showing to the rest of the world how much of a stupid American you really are.
SortingHat chapter 18 . 6/27
I loled at the *free healthcare* joke. Anybody who thinks that healtcare can be free has no brains and probably shouldn't be allowed to live. There is a deep dark side to *free* healthcare. All the communist nations had it more free then Obama-Care and looked how well it worked. (not). All it does is makes there be no incentive for improvement and you get crappy coverage. Sure everyone gets covered but they all get crappy service and for SERIOUS issues like a broken back from shoveling too much snow you will be on a waiting list from several months to over a year.

Many people went from Canada to the USA back when our healthcare was good in the 1980s to get faster service who needed the attention NOW not a year from now.

What ruined health care was big corporation monopolizing the health insurance program and make it super expensive and the solutoin is to bust up monopolies as a good start.
Mary chapter 20 . 10/10/2016
Ohhhhh I love this fic! Please update soon!
I dare Mary and Sarah to make an attempt at knitting and knit something for the new baby.

Truth for Winnie: Tell me, who's going to be the godmother of the baby? Mary or Sarah?
Ashley Sanderson chapter 20 . 9/22/2016
HI!
I have a question for everyone
And the question is

What are you supposed to do in life when someone very close and dear to you dies
Insaneinthemrmbr chapter 20 . 9/20/2016
Truth: How would Mary cook Dani?

Dare: Let Mary prepare Dani for supper
smexyie222 chapter 20 . 2/19/2015
Dare: Sarah has to go back to being a boy for the next 4 chapters.
Dare: Mary can't eat anything for 2 full chapters.
Dare: Max has to watch Thackery and Dani make out and he can't do anything to stop it.

Truth: Had Sarah kisseda boy when she was a boy?
Truth: Winifred do you hate the child you're carrying or do you just hate that she or he is taking away your magic?
Truth: Emily, what would you have done to the Sisters if you had had magic when they were about to kill you?
Eponine Everdeen42 chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
*Is embarrassed about previous reviews and stuff*

Anyway. Congrats Winnie, I guess? Coolios for you Billy. Max I stole your tie dye sweater, just thought you should know.

So, truths: Sarah. Are you excited for the child thing. Mary. What is your least favourite food.

Dares: Max must dress up like a drag queen. Allison should be a Michael Jackson impostor. *Evilly rubs hands together*

Anyway, thanks for updating, you're radico.
AsLostAsAliceAsMadAsTheHatter chapter 19 . 2/11/2015
report review for abuseshegoismyfav chapter 1 . Jul 1, 2014
Dare billy to propose to Winnie

Make it one of the characters' birthday, I don't care which.

Dani and Thackeray should get caught doing you-know-what. I mean, they obviously like each other.

What the heck, make 'em play a sport.
AsLostAsAliceAsMadAsTheHatter chapter 20 . 2/11/2015
Yeeeeeeees! I'm so, so glad you updated! I thought you had abandoned this story and it makes me so happy that you've decided to continue it!
ManfredsAwesomeAdmin95 chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Oi! Don't hurt Thackery! Anyway...

Truths:
Thackery, Billy, Emily, and the sisters: How much do y'all know about the modern world as far as technology and pop culture go?

Dares:
Dani: Give Thackery the pictures back. The poor guy doesn't deserve to be tortured any more than he already has been!
Max and Thackery: Y'all have to sing the reprise of "Watch What Happens" from the Broadway version of Newsies, with Thackery as Dave and Max as Jack. :3
Sarah: You have to sing your favorite rock'n'roll or country song.
Phoenix: You have to refrain from hurting Thackery or the other cast members for the next few chapters!

Hope you update this soon!
AsLostAsAliceAsMadAsTheHatter chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Please, please, PLEASE update this soon! It's one of my favorites and you haven't touched it in so long!
AsLostAsAliceAsMadAsTheHatter chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Dare billy to propose to Winnie

Make it one of the characters' birthday, I don't care which.

What the heck, make 'em play a sport.
FunahoMisaki chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
ohhhh love this story!
Um truths...uh Oh I know. Winnie and Billy what gender do you hope the baby is?
Sarah and Mary...how do you feel about your sister 'getting some' and it having a result before either of you two have a solid boyfriend? Also how do feel about Billy technically defiling your oldest sister and knocking her up? Plus how do you feel about becoming aunts?
Allison...have you ever defeated any of the Pokemon Champions before?
Max...just how much of a prude are you?
Dares now...
Billy must try to fight off the two magically empowered sanderson sisters he didn't knock up without any help...and he must also deal with Winnie's mood swings and cravings without saying a single unkind thing to her it IS his fault after all .
Dani I dare you to not only kiss Thackery (if only because you don't get enough dares and I felt like not tormenting you) full on the lips...but you also have to go out on a date with him...hopefully without coming back with another contestant.
Winnie...your dare is to not say a single unkind thing to your sisters and boyfriend for three full chapters. Also you can't use magic or get too angry. Anger means stress and stress isn't good for an unborn baby, and there's no telling what magic will do to a baby.
Sarah...your dare is to dress up as Alv from Kiddy Grade and try to kill Billy like she would (which basically means either beating the shit out of him with your fists, shooting him repeatedly, sadisitcally torturing him, and/or completely and utterly absorbing him so that he is completely dead and no absorbing does not means you get to 'play' with him)
Mary...your dare is to go on a date with Max if only to see his and Allisons reactions.
FunahoMisaki out!
wildmushrooms chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Great job! It's great to see a fan fic of this movie - it was one of my favourites as a kid!
jessica hocu po chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
adrewfd mdfk mkfcf mcklfdv;dg mclf lcfdlgc; cmfkdvm mlcfdgf m xlfelf jessica momy cndkjddex jdekf ckjfdv jcfd vp 2 mxnkjdf ckdf cjmd vmkdrfkcv kxoefjecv kkfdkdfekrekfcvkdifc cikfgjmkfv jmkdns j ikdf jkixdfjsdv oxjfmkis jkckd

cdcjnfjnf vcknfrb n jmfngjr njvgnrjg jdktjfgtefv v ofejore