Reviews for Ask Me To Stay
yngoldfogee chapter 12 . 5/13/2019
First time reading this story and even though it's been 5 1\2 years I hope you can still come back to this one day.
InfinitytimesInfinity8 chapter 12 . 7/3/2018
I just wanted to say that I haven’t read something so beautiful and gripping in such a long time. This brought me joy and tears and I so want this to be completed!
Thank you so much for putting this story out here, I’ve cried more times than I care to count and fell in love with how you portrayed these characters perfectly; their essence was spot on.
I do hope you finish this because it’s a beautiful story deserving an ending even after 5 years. Some stories are meant to be told; and this one will not be forgotten.
KrisTheBagel chapter 12 . 6/3/2018
Please updateee
Guest chapter 11 . 4/29/2018
Hola
Vas a terminar esta historia ?
Es muy buena
Penny chapter 12 . 4/27/2018
It’s been years but I’d love to see this finished.
toriorangeflower chapter 12 . 4/25/2018
*sees that story is incomplete *
“Read it for now” I said
“You probably won’t get attached “ I said
“The writer probably didn’t write anything you’ll like” I said

I was a Fool
A Foooooooooool
Rose1404 chapter 12 . 3/18/2018
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
LadyMisschief chapter 12 . 8/23/2017
Still with you! Waiting for your update, take your time, will still be here for when you update :-)
tvshowsnobodyknows chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
i love this story please continue
Waiting ON a wish chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
please, please, please continue the story... i absolutely love your writing and the storyline is just so amazing... i have tried to continue the story (just for myself) but i am simply unable to do it justice... please continue with this story..
CrazyMichelle12 chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
please continue this beautiful story. It's amazing.
Megami284 chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
I just finished reading this story and loved it. I'm sad that it hasn't been updated since September 2013. I hope one day you will continue writing this story and hopefully complete it.
Twizzy21 chapter 12 . 3/22/2016
I just found your story yesterday and I hope you continue this story because it is amazing and just... I can't even describe how awesome this story is.
DivaDi103 chapter 12 . 1/26/2016
Hi,
I only discovered your story a few days ago and have been unable to tear myself away from it! It is amazing and I sincerely hope that you will continue it at some stage. I really need to see what happens after this last chapter.
Thank you for many hours of enjoyable reading.
Di
cilia-chan chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
are you still planing to finish this fic?