Reviews for Interfering
landofstories chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I liked it. You should add Blaine though. He could help Kurt
KatyCatGleek1694 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
How about they take the pictures to the cops and finn and kurt interact more?
Miharulaboulette chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Really love your story. Kurt/Queen and Kurt/Finn relasionship are deep and beautiful. That's really good moments.
oo Countess D oo chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
I know this was written years ago but I still would love to see more chapters in which Kurt finally opens up a little to his friends and mostly to his future brother (: Please continue this great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
waiting for more chapters
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
:) The suspense is real good
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Keep it up!
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Aww love!
Sayuri Rose K chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I know you haven't updated this in almost 3 years, but I really like what you have so far. I hope that you will update it in the future. In the mean time, I hope that all the past bullying things get exposed and the perpetrators expelled/arrested/sent to juvie.
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Good story. Please update soon.
EmeraldQuill394 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
damn you, this (and all of your stories) are so good that i'm still awake at 3am just so i can finish this and read some more-.-
seriously, they are amazing, and your autors notes are hilarious :)
hannahginny chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Cute I love the overprotective ND
trufflemores chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
The /mood/ of this story is so intense. Without creating whiplash, you pull all the threads right back to the central drama: the hockey jocks and Kurt. I loved how this chapter opened: it was haunting, the way that Puck was afraid for Kurt's safety. Considering how fearless and unflappable Puck seems, he's the perfect catalyst for this. He doesn't exaggerate the facts, but he's also a very grounding presence: he tells Kurt point-blank that the hockey jocks wouldn't be above more violence as vengeance. I was relieved that Finn and Puck watched over Kurt for the day; he definitely needs the extra surveillance, even though he seemed to finally grasp the gravity of the situation, too.

The Glee club wearing purple to support Kurt was perfect. It's subtle, yet it gets the message across, and I love how even the Cheerios (Santana, Brittany, and Quinn) participated. Just reading about the entire Glee club supporting Kurt during a time like this is reassuring. Especially since he needs all the help that he can get, with the insider information being leaked to the school. Poor Kurt.

Marvelously done.
trufflemores chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
What I love about this story is that it remains incredibly gripping even when it's not in the midst of serious action. Slower moving chapters like this one are vital to a story's existence. Without them, pacing issues arise and soon the characters are mired in events that are completely beyond their control and ability to handle. With chapters like this, you've given Finn breathing room and Kurt time to simmer down, both of which were necessary in order to resolve their previous conflict. If they had attempted to settle the fight in the same state of mind as before, I doubt that they would have made any progress. By giving them a little time to mellow down, the effect is incredible, and it makes the resolution more natural instead of forced. I really loved how you brought that into this, because I was curious to see how you would resolve it, and you have exceeded my expectations.

I loved Rachel's conversation with Finn. Her character is one of the more difficult ones to portray accurately, because often times she dances the line between abrasive and likable. Here you've not only kept her in character, but you've made her enjoyable to read about, and she had some very insightful things to say that definitely needed to be said. Even the slap was necessary for the conversation to be effective. It's clear by the end of it that Finn is finally getting how detrimental his conversation in the basement with Kurt was, and how hard he's going to have to work to fix it. I liked that he apologizes to Kurt in the end, even if it's not clear whether Kurt forgives him or not.

And poor Kurt. My heart still aches for him. At least he has people like Carole and Burt and even Finn to look out for him.
trufflemores chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Further proof that Burt deserves 'Father of the Millennium' award. The timing was perfect. Your pacing in this story sets the mood so well. The jarring discovery of Kurt in the closet the previous day compared to his cool, almost sedate demeanor in the opening of this shows already that he's internalizing what happened to him and refusing to let it affect more than it already has. He wants to keep it to as small a sphere of influence as possible, and while in the previous chapter it's clear that collateral issues are the last thing that anyone else is concerned about (read: Quinn ignoring his insistence that he needs his bag and instead documenting his injuries at his house), here we see Kurt in damage control mode. Again, it reflects on his inner strength as a character while also showcasing a stubborn streak that, in cases like this, can land him in trouble. Which is why it's even more important that Burt's arrival came when it did.

I loved how you reasoned out Kurt's reappearance at school the next day. Finn is right: if nothing else, it is the best rebuttal that Kurt could give to the hockey jocks, and I can definitely see him wanting to restore 'normalcy' as soon as possible. The fact that both Quinn and Carole attempted to get him to stay home makes sense, but I'm glad that the decision was ultimately left up to Kurt. He would have resented them if they'd tried to force him to stay and gone anyway. At least this way, he was able to make the decision for himself and come to the conclusions on his own.

And the fight at the end seemed very natural. Given Kurt and Finn's history at this point, it makes sense that nerves would still be a little frayed in the aftermath of the basement incident. The combination of stress and fear and uncertainty makes the entire situation all the more volatile, so it's not surprising that in the end, they snapped. Kurt more so than Finn, but it's clear that Finn's feeling stressed out as well. I'll be interested to see how it resolves; I love how you've written this so far.