Reviews for Interfering
G chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. UPDATE. I KNOW IT'S BEEN FIVE YEARS. BUT CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THIS, AND I NEED MORE QUINN CUZ SHE'S AWESOME. I LOVE ME SOME QUINN AND KURT FRIENDSHIP PLEAAAASE
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
Update! Plzzz! It's so amazin'!
landofstories chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I liked it. You should add Blaine though. He could help Kurt
KatyCatGleek1694 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
How about they take the pictures to the cops and finn and kurt interact more?
Miharulaboulette chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Really love your story. Kurt/Queen and Kurt/Finn relasionship are deep and beautiful. That's really good moments.
oo Countess D oo chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
I know this was written years ago but I still would love to see more chapters in which Kurt finally opens up a little to his friends and mostly to his future brother (: Please continue this great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
waiting for more chapters
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
:) The suspense is real good
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Keep it up!
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Aww love!
Sayuri Rose K chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I know you haven't updated this in almost 3 years, but I really like what you have so far. I hope that you will update it in the future. In the mean time, I hope that all the past bullying things get exposed and the perpetrators expelled/arrested/sent to juvie.
Xx-Yaoi-Ninja-xX chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Good story. Please update soon.
EmeraldQuill394 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
damn you, this (and all of your stories) are so good that i'm still awake at 3am just so i can finish this and read some more-.-
seriously, they are amazing, and your autors notes are hilarious :)
hannahginny chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Cute I love the overprotective ND
trufflemores chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
The /mood/ of this story is so intense. Without creating whiplash, you pull all the threads right back to the central drama: the hockey jocks and Kurt. I loved how this chapter opened: it was haunting, the way that Puck was afraid for Kurt's safety. Considering how fearless and unflappable Puck seems, he's the perfect catalyst for this. He doesn't exaggerate the facts, but he's also a very grounding presence: he tells Kurt point-blank that the hockey jocks wouldn't be above more violence as vengeance. I was relieved that Finn and Puck watched over Kurt for the day; he definitely needs the extra surveillance, even though he seemed to finally grasp the gravity of the situation, too.

The Glee club wearing purple to support Kurt was perfect. It's subtle, yet it gets the message across, and I love how even the Cheerios (Santana, Brittany, and Quinn) participated. Just reading about the entire Glee club supporting Kurt during a time like this is reassuring. Especially since he needs all the help that he can get, with the insider information being leaked to the school. Poor Kurt.

Marvelously done.