Reviews for An Old Threat in a New Era
Neo-Devil chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
hey I just thought of something, SPARTAN Link, sound good?
Anon chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Please update because I am literally in love with this story
Lady.Zayriah chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Wow, I liked this chapter. A lot of trouble is brewing and I wonder how our heroes will save themselves. Awesome job!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
This could be called excellent.
Exodus5 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Are we supposed to find out why Impera didn't have Link trained in this chapter? If that's so then I don't get it.

What's up with them lying to Link about the mission? It seems really wierd that they would tell him to go alone on his first mission ever then have someone show to keep an eye on him.

I konw Link's not not me but come on. Zelda's and Impera's actions are getting really sketchy.
Tactician Geek chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Is Saria going to be in this story?
Tactician Geek chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Link is a real ass in this story.
Tactician Geek chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I thought Ganondorf and Agahnim were the same person. Or at least they are in A Link to the Past.
Exodus5 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
I do like the change with Link's friends getting killed instead of his foster parents. I'd also like to say that Ingo is a moron. Why would he even say that Ganondorf sent him to kill Link? Why not just shut up and kill him? What kind of loser assasin is he?

Link's young and just lost his friends so I get that he easily thought that Ganondorf is the bad guy and Zelda and friends are good guys. When he gets time to think though he should realize that he really knows nothing but what he's been spoon feed by Zelda's group. Again I'm paranoid so the rescue by Impera would seem a little to well timed to me after some thought.

I'm just trying to see this from what Link knows. Which right now is basicilly nothing. Is Link going to try and find out if Ganondorf is really after him or is it a plot by Zelda and crew against him for some unknown reason?
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
*hugs screen* I LOVE THIS STORY!

and frankly, i'm quite glad you rewrote this. unless the story is freaking epic, i kinda just hate cliche chapters and plots and crap.

GANONDORK GOT STEVE KILLED? aww...i liked that dude...and for that, ganon must DIE. *shoots flamethrower everywhere while cackling*

yeah...anyway...

like this story, keep on writing, and update soon!

Peace out~
Exodus5 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
I just want to say that I do like this story or I wouldn't have read all the different versions of it. That said I didn't see what you were referring to in your response to me about why Link was not with the main group. You'll probably going to have to point it out to me.

Also I've always wondered why Malson is some expert swordsman in this story? I can understand the car/bike thing even if it's never stated in OoT that shes a good rider but she doesn't even have a sword in OoT. Why is she an expert fighter in this story?

I agree with Link's statements on the use of swords versus guns in this chapter. I undersand why you have swords. It's not much of a Zelda story if Link isn't weilding a sword but are all the weapons the group is training with magical? Because if its not then why not just use guns or even something better?
Kamil the Awesome chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
i don't know what to say other than i just enjoy your story and you should update sometime soon.
Exodus5 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
I have he same problem with this version of the story that I had with the others. At least I think is the same story idea with the many different incarnations that I have read over the years.

Link is the ONLY hope of stopping Ganondorf. Everyone else is just extras, including Zelda. Why would you send away and not train the MOST important asset you have? The only asset that even matters really. Why wait till the last minute?

The only thing I can think of is that they're lying to him and that they are really scared of him becoming too powerful. So they keep him in the dark and just use him when needed.

If this is true then this story makes sense but this isn't ancient times Link has enough eductaion to eventual figure things out if they don't kill him first. If it's not true I can only ask why they are so stupid.
da marshmallow chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Now that I've finally found some time to r & r...that was awesome! Everything flowed smoothly, and the description of the Master Sword chamber was amazing. Dang, what a cliffhanger at the end. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for more! :)
Keemchy chapter 5 . 11/4/2008