Reviews for Our Life In D Major
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
Ohh, that was so cute! I love the fluff and humour x3
happyharkeychoco chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
Cute!
I followed you here from DeviantArt. Just to let you know, you've earned yourself a follower!
violonforte chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
Austria and Prussia are really so cute together! There really should be more domestic fluff collections like this around... When the general angstiness of fics with them trying to fight or admit to their feelings for each other gets to the point of you wanting to bash their heads against each other, fluff like this makes you feel that the world is alright. 3

I love your portrayal of the characters! They really are very lovable, and I love how you're written the interactions between them. :
appletree98 chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
I really enjoyed the story. I'm not one for fluff and domestic life but I liked it. It was a good length too. I did not see too many grammatical errors and the sentences flowed nicely. Thank you for writing such a sweet collection of stories.
Itachis-Witch chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Too bad that this is already the end. I enjoyed your stories so much. Now I'm suddenly all over this couple. XD You portrait them extremely well. This last story is definitely one of my favourites. After reading all of this I just hope they'll be happily ever after.
Itachis-Witch chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
That's the most gorgeous confession I've ever seen. So lovely.
Itachis-Witch chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
This is too cute for words. Everything's so cute and fluffy and perfect. *.*
Itachis-Witch chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Screw the canon, you have a wonderful and fluff characterization. All I can say. XD
Itachis-Witch chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I have to say, I really really love those one-shots. Austria and Prussia are so lovely together. Already read the first 3 parts and still can't get enough of it.
Everything's described so well and the story gives off such a warm feeling. Wonderful.

Just one word about that tart, it sounds delicious but definetely not like a Linzer Torte.'' Plus, eating this right after baking is pretty "dangerous" since the jam stays hot for quite a long time and you can burn your mouth badly but of course that doesn't matter in a fanfiction anyway. XD
ninjanerd132 chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
so long to read but totally worth it all
hoshi-chan chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Okay, I've read 1/3 of your stories so far, and they're all so, very beautiful. You're a really amazing author, you know? I love how you portray the characters, how you can get even the shortest of one-shots become realistic. This goes to all of your stories I have read so far - the SuFin, the GerIta, the UsUk, the PruAus, all of them. I will write more soon, after I'm finished reading more of your stories. They really are great
sophiakuso chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
very well done! :D
orestessober chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Very cute.
his little wispers chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
ONG I love this story I never really liked this paring untill I read this story and u have to say that chapter 2 us my favorite its just so beautiful immature stalk your profile nao

Kthnxbye 3
Ceri Moriarty chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Awwwwwww. All of these little shorts, they're so adorable. They really brightened up my day. I love domesticity in any pairing and PruAus is no exception. Thank you for writing this.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »