Reviews for The secret is out
GameOver25 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Good story! Needs more chapters though!
deathqueen1000 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Winds of Inspiration chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
There are several grammar and spelling errors, but nonetheless I really like the idea and the story itself. If anything it would have been cool to see the events in the five years that show Buttercup's friendship in the gang develop as well as her relationship with Ace grow even further too and maybe even see how her family is able to cope with her absence as well as the city of Townsville. Either way I really like the story and hope you can get back to it so we can see more from it in the future. Also I know its not really the place for me to do this sort of thing but I am also currently working on a Ace and Buttercup fanfic called "Catch Me I'm Falling". If you have time and are willing to check out the first chapter which is already published that would be great. Thank you and keep up the great work. :)
zenonaa chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Whoop, whoop! ButtercupxAce! :3

My problem with this is that you're rushing it. You need to slow down the pace a little bit.

Also:

"Hey." said Buttercup, hugging her boyfriend.

It should be "Hey," as opposed to "Hey." And maybe you could vary your vocab and not say 'said' so much.

This is a breath of fresh air and I so hope you continue this. I only want to help make this a fantastic story and not just a good one.

So... update soon, 'kay?