Reviews for Tempted by You
Black Dragon 42 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I really love this story! Keep it up!
kurounue13 chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Please update soon!
Emzy2k11 chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
just a question will you be saving lighthammer and the other purebloods i was just wondering :) anyway i love this story please update soon i really love this story its amazing :)
kid23jk7 chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
Plz update
rinpup14 chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
Awesome story cant wait 2 read more
Kallios the Scholar chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
I believe I've read and reviewed this story before. It's been awhile since then, of course. I went back and stumbled across this story again, and re-read it. I must say that I've grown disenchanted. Your characterization is terrible. Whistler would never back down from a vampire, and Blade is more monosyllabic than this. Your characters are Mary Sues.

I hope you don't think of this review as a flame. I'm trying to tell you what I feel without insulting you. This was never intended as an attack on your story. Maybe you should go and watch the movies again, get back in touch with the canon characters... I don't know. Something. Anything.

Kallios
xPoppyx chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
-squeals in delight- You updated! Oh happy day, happy day! This is fantastic and I love how totally pissed Rayne is at Whistler. I understand completely. More often than naught my own father is simply "sperm donor #asshole" Anyway, fantastic update :) I can't wait until the ritual. I wanna know how it goes.

PS xPoppyx is indeed a "she" :P
xPoppyx chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
No! No no no no no! Rayne canNOT die! I forbid it! They ARE going to Josepha! They WILL do things right! She IS NOT going to Die! It's forbidden! Anyway, excellent chapter and I really, really hope you update soon. I know it's been ages, but I wanna know more! Please please please! I found this and read what you had all in one fell swoop and you just gotta keep going! Please!
xPoppyx chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Very nice. I still laugh at your A/Ns. Honestly, they are some of the funniest ones I've ever read
xPoppyx chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
-nods appreciatively- Very nice, very nice. I like the whole Chupa/Rayne bit yah got goin' on. I always liked Chupa. He's sexy.
xPoppyx chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Again, i dont know which I like more, the story or the A/Ns. Nicely done! I liked the flashback mainly because you don't write the scene as horribly as I've read before. Some people have no skill with naughty scenes.
xPoppyx chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I don't know what i like more; the story or the conversations in the authors notes! I really like it so far and I promsie to review every single chapter!
QuetheStitchBear chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Hehe funny and interesting I like it alsomest job :)
Lyric Dreams chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
hey, like it so far. please write more. tanks
CourtneyRiot chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
love love love it please keep writing !