Reviews for Between the Stars
Lovely story.
Glasstic chapter 13 . 10/22/2016
0iouuyjth
NuPreacher chapter 36 . 10/18/2016
This story was very well done.
ariella21 chapter 36 . 10/14/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this story, look forward to your next one
Coralline chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
I forgot how much I love how slowly you paint a picture Prongsy. I already cannot wait to get to some good old fashioned JxS fluff.
Coralline chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Well, well, well... It has been quite some time since I have come across this story. Fate has brought me back to one of many continuations of my favorite couples. Prongsy, I cannot believe after like six years you are still going strong working on this. I can't wait to relive your literary work. I will try my best to re-review and review as many chapters as I can.

~ Coralline
brienandrea20 chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
haha how awesome, I'm from Sacramento!

Loving this first chapter. can't wait to read the rest.
Red2744 chapter 36 . 10/10/2016
Well, Prongsy, it's been one heck of a ride. I've enjoyed it immensely. Thoughtfully written, exciting and full of delicious twists and turns, this piece has quickly become one of my favourites.
I'm sad that it's over but, oh so happy to have discovered it.
I wish you well in all your future writing, and you can guarantee that I'll be there, holding on tight for another thrilling ride!
Enchanted Peach Dreams chapter 36 . 10/9/2016
Bravo! I ️'d it! You write a wonderful story and I plan on re reading it because I do that with stories I truly ️. Thank you
Honoria Granger chapter 36 . 10/9/2016
Great story, well completed. Thank you for the terrific read!
Red2744 chapter 35 . 9/20/2016
Well thank *bleep* for that! Was panicking a wee bit.

I do hope we get some more explanation as to how exactly Sarah stopped the battle and how/ why this happened the way it did (I'm a sucker for clever explanations and the unravelling of the reasons and methods of magical acts) but wow, can't wait for the epilogue. What happens to Keelie?
Nice job!
Enchanted Peach Dreams chapter 35 . 9/20/2016
Ah! Thank you. This was the perfect chapter to read before bed.
Honoria Granger chapter 35 . 9/20/2016
Well, that's all right then, isn't it... :) But I don't know what you mean about skipping over to read the conclusion to the cliffhanger: isn't THIS the conclusion to the cliffhanger?
Red2744 chapter 34 . 9/19/2016
Wait, WHAT?!
That was a like a punch in the gut. Ack, the feels.

Can't till the next chapter. More soon, please? :D