Reviews for Between the Stars
Shiori Kudo chapter 29 . 4/6
You said that there were four in the group, when there should only be three. Unless you were counting Ambrosius?
Honoria Granger chapter 5 . 1/29
He never explains about his eyes when she comments on them.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/4/2014
I've been so riveted, I really do hope you continue
xxyangxx2006 chapter 31 . 5/15/2014
This is really good. I love the dynamic of these two characters and I live the expanded underground world. I also love your addition of Tue deepground. Keep up the treat work
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
NO! It's not a man...It's FAITH! GAW! JARETH YOU!
Rose Wrytes chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Please update soon! You left me at a cliff hanger and I would like to see the end and battles to come.
AngelinaRos chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Sorry, I really didn't want to take my precious time reading this story with logging in, but this chapter was very lovely. I think Sarah is slightly out of character. I don't see her being so...Formal and stuff. I remembered her as a stubborn girl in the movie. But- I still think you're doing a fabulous job overall on Jareth's character. Lovely chapter again.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Ooh, I love it.
RileyKaye chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Oh, how happy I am to see a Labyrinth Fanfiction that shows exactly what I love! Ah! I will most definitely continue reading. I am just so delighted that Marcus chose not to run! I knew he was a coward from the beginning! Lovely, just lovely. Gosh, why cant I summon the Goblin king? Ugh.
LadyB.Skellington chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
No, no, no, it can not be simply over, i must have the ending, i have felt my emotions tied to this wonderful story, please, please, pretty please finish it, & i shall love u forever :)
how-you-turn-my-world chapter 25 . 4/3/2014
wow, this is really good! I love this story so far.
Book.Girl1993 chapter 30 . 2/4/2014
This story is amazing your writing is awesome and I look forward to reading more of your work. This fanfic there were scenes where I cried and laughed and was absolutely happy. Scenes were I was mad as well. You writing really brought me into the story I felt like I was experiences what the characters were feeling. And I hope that this is not the end of the story I really hope there is going to be more.
sumaiya chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
loves this chapter. must ask your highness. WHO WAS THE GIRL IN THE STATUE.
sumaiya chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
so about this guy called marcus. no offence or anything . i'm not talking anything about your story or anything just about htis character in particuler. get ready. huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. HIS A CHEAT I CAN'T BELEIVE HE DIDI THIS TO SARAH. CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT*100. OH WELL.
kittyloverluna chapter 19 . 10/27/2013