Reviews for HideyHole
texican2436 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That was fun, I would have done some fun stuff in there myself
jade012 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I needed a little pick me up after 2nite's eppy of TB & Sookie's "I love Bill" confession to Eric. This hit the spot! Thanks for writing and sharing. I find fan fic more satisfying than the original works sometimes. OK-most of the time. You do lemons good.
opalsfire chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I think you like begging... ha ha! Fun in the hidey hole, who knew Sookie had it in her? I have to say I agree with Eric, neither are bad was to wake up. :) Good story, oh if only CH had written so much sex into her books.
livesimple chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Great way to start your day.. Or night in this case! You are very good with lemons'
Iersseltje chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
We all wish Sookie was much more creative in the books. As she's not we will just have to do with your stories. Thanks.
TriceNorthman chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Well, nice way to wake up, haha. Love this story too. Nice work! :)
janiaco chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
just love the smut. can't get enough!

keep it up.
peters.kitten chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wow, that was totally hot! If I turn one of my closets into a hidey-hole, will you send me a hot viking vampire to play with? lol
Rose chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
soooo sexy! i've always been imagining, but never found a fanfic of them in the "hidey hole". i don't know, something about it just seems sexy as hell when sookie takes advantage of the viking in his state of vulnerability ;D

PLEASE write more like this!
EricJacobLover chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I love it! Very hot. Molesting and asleep, hard Eric. Ps-ch 38 of getaway is showing error. I don't know what that requires, reposting? Just wanted to let you know.

Oh also! I was looking at casting for TB4 and I saw a post from someone that was a Bill lover. Eww! She thinks CH will get Sookie back with Bill. Again, eww! I think there might be fans crazy enough out there to put a hit on out in her if that happens. Pillow talk with Bill-"I want to enter you again.". I can't say it enough, eww. Eric's pillow talk- " look at me lover, watch me.". Whoohoo that gives me the vapors. Thanks for keeping Stackman Northhouse alive!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Oh you're one of my faves now
SeriousCrush chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I'm a little claustrophobic but this might have cured me...:)
KG1586 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Loving your stories! HOT!
teewhy1977 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
AlexJade chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
pity nobody wakes me up like this :(