Reviews for All Our Yesterdays
Mathamatica-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Pleaseeeeeeee! Please please please please please

pretty please 8D

Mathamatica-chan
Hopefully Mathamatica-chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Yo I love your name can I use it, PLEASE! I'm not on

Fanfiction net so it would not affect you. pretty please with

Star Wars on top.

Mathamatica-Chan
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was great! I loved the Shakespeare woven through it. It made this unique and added a layer of depth that I've never seen in a fanfic before.
mtfrosty chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I never liked Shakespeare, but all I can say right now is "whoa"... I don't think he knew he had written Star Wars in disguise. :)
Isadora Johnson chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
stories like this are why I read fanfiction. But my you do have to sort through a lot of crap before you find something good. this makes it all worth it. Absolutely beautiful. stunning, really. incredible. wow.

...shall I go on?
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You've shocked me. This is so angsty and dark... I love it! It's got grit and death and everything needed to suggest that Anakin and Obi-Wan never even had a relationship... Very well written!
pronker chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
So glad you posted this here - you have a fine talent for angst, and the comic bits, too.
anakinpadmekenobi chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Beuatifully dark. How they try to be friends, brothers...How they succed, but only for a moment. Shakespere and Star Wars goes well together.

Maybe Anakin was a Jedi. For a moment. Right before AotC. Maybe. And Obi-Wan was a father. For a moment. Right before AotC. That's when it all fell, didn't it? After thier routine didn't work so much.

The idiot is Obi-Wan, I think. Because, well, he thought Anakin would listen. And how he kinda didn't really help Anakin. Not that you can blame him. He tried, but not enough, or not up to Anakin's standard.

Lovely done!
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
...gah, that was gorgeous. The way you wove the lines from Macbeth in was absolutely perfect, and the story of Anakin and Obi-Wan, and the evolution of their relationship -the slow buildup to brothers, and then the decline- you executed it really, really well.

"The silence is broken by rain. This time, nothing has been shared. Nobody laughs."

Beautiful. There are no words for this (or at least none that I can think of in this, admittedly, late hour.)
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
It gives me overwhelmingly butterfly-y feelings to see you back. While I do maintain that livejournal is a baffling place (have you not updated albumsontheside since June, or am I not clicking the right poetically disguised links?), I also maintain that FFN is frighteningly impersonal. I have moved to deviantart for my fandom socialization like you have moved there. However, I also maintain that I met you, and some other people I'm now friends with on facebook, on here, and so it must not be a complete failure!

(I also maintain that you are incorrect in saying that my talent is any more brill than yours, but thank you immensely for advertising me on your page. _)

But on to "All Your Yesterdays". 1.) Star Wars and Shakespeare! Woohoo. I love all the little ways in which Anakin has to adjust-even the way he talks.

I also like the way Anakin and Obi-Wan "play" at banter, how it's a cover-up; this would explain why their dialogue is stiff in the movies, and especially in Clone Wars!

Very dark. I like to think that Anakin was a Jedi once, if only for a few moments, but this is a plausible reading of how he was not.

I haven't written any oneshots for Star Wars lately, and you make me want to, with how tight and consistently intense these are.

Welcome back. _
Estora chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
*Shivers* Oh, that was frightfully good. "Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow" - my favourite speech from all of Shakespeare's works. This was an incredible story. Thank you so much for posting it and sharing it with us.

Es.