Reviews for The Tampered-With Toilet
beccaspad chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
so bad it's good
ReluctantFangirl567 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Why do I love this so much, oh my god.

I laughed so hard.
tvandel chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
this was funny, but also a little crazy
FangDust99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
"I can deduce from your tone of voice and lack of concentration on our conversation that you are not truly sorry for leaving the toilet seat up or leaving pee on said toilet seat, John Watson."

Oh. My goodness. This is amazing and cracky and snarky and hilarious. A good read.
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Girl, you did *not* just ship Friar/Nurse on yo' profile. Mercutio/Nurse all the way, byotch! W00T *fistpump*! And lolmao, "Mycroft probably sexts Watson all the time since he's got his cell number" I'm inspired now, and if I ever work up the balls to publish such pr0nz, I shall credit you :3

-ahem- anyway, right. This is a review, isn't it? So, well, onwards:

I love your sarcastic, flabbergasted Watson and how he contrasts with the insanely wacky Sherlock who likes his routine. I know this is just meant to be crack, but as you always seem to do, you wrote it well and, leik omg, thought about it. Teehee, and the ending was "kuhweye desoo desoo". I believe I already told you in person, but I shall reiterate: someone having a "taste/scent of their own that is uniquely theirs" is absolutely stupid. So, with the cutesy kiss at the end, I loved Sherly analyzing Watson's taste and comparing it to his breakfast _

XD, Sherly already knew they're a couple...he just had neglected to mention that little fact to Watson. Only him :D
GrimCloud chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
no... no, what? what is this? who are these men? gah.